Arrow Season 4: For the Night is Darhk and Full of Terrors...

Jaxom 1974

15 hours ago, GallowKnight said:

If the show keeps going long enough, will they start having flashbacks to season 1?

Bwahahahaha! Was there a single criminal organization that he didn't run into/almost get killed by/survive and defeat in this period?

15 hours ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

I've actually read nothing but positive reviews of the premiere today...

Creators on record recently stating this is the final season of flashbacks.  Thank the gods. 

I was rather bored by the whole ep. Yay for Speedy rejecting the return to serial murdering! Good call by Ollie in not recruiting a new team. Much better to simply jeopardize the remaining people around you who are not metas and have no martial arts skills. *nods*

13 minutes ago, Jaxom 1974 said:

We need a new title and/or thread for the new season...damned if I can think of something clever though...

To reference the latest episode - "Back on the line". Or since there is a new timeline and the flashbacks are threatening to reach the season 1 storyline "Flashbacks = Ollie's Flashpoint" or something like that. :dunno:

Another one "Dawn of a new team"

I guess technically they should be called Flashdiggles but I prefer Digglebacks.

A sort of promising return to grittier murdery Olly, more grounded......then we get radioactive-cloak-octopus-man? OK. It's not bad, on target to be better than the last 2 seasons but still pretty meh. They have a real thing for throwing a black mask on a similarly-clad baddie and giving him a funny voice, these DCTV people huh?

• 2 weeks later...

'What kind of a vigilante wears a hockey mask?'

'I think it's cool.'

Hey I got that sledgehammer subtle reference.

Eh, improvements sort, of but still not loving it.

And Diggle is now having Deadshot hallucinations?

Thea should clearly have been the mayor. Her talking to the reporter was just a poor attempt to create drama.

Archived