Arrow Season 4: For the Night is Darhk and Full of Terrors...

Jaxom 1974

Isn't Stewart a wrestler now too?

Yes, hit someone with a chair I think. :lol: All I see of wrestling is when things like this pop up on sites: Amell donning not very much to fight someone, or Jon Stewarts first thing out of his job being to host a wrestling show. Never change America.

Crazy Thea looks potentially interesting, but I'm wary of too much angst. Felicity continues to bore me, I have no idea what you guys see in her.

Neal McDonough is so fun at doing batshit crazy.

I like what I've seen, he seems more low-key crazy than batshit though. I also think it's quite interesting that he has a relatively recognisable role in the MCU as well (mainly on the TV side.)

Hahaha, Oliver's new Green Arrow voice sounds like Kermit the Frog. 

I'm not hearing it.

Crazy Thea looks potentially interesting, but I'm wary of too much angst. Felicity continues to bore me, I have no idea what you guys see in her.

I like what I've seen, he seems more low-key crazy than batshit though. I also think it's quite interesting that he has a relatively recognisable role in the MCU as well (mainly on the TV side.)

I'm not hearing it.

I was remember him from a season of Justified - he probably won't be as crazy in this but he's definitely better on the unreasonable side of sanity

Someone on Twitter called it Magnegro. So wrong, yet so right...

Something tells me that's reason enough that Marvel will never try and replace magneto with an african-american character (probably a long lost soo as that's a favourite) as those are the kind of names fans get to stick. I mean there's a character called Spider-Gwen.

Spider-Gwen's costume is awesome. Plus whilst she calls herself Spider-Woman, Spider-Woman to the majority of people is Jessica Drew.

The costume basically launched the whole thing - excellent design work and a modern classic. I've only read the mini and think she never refers to herself as "spider-gwen".

I just meant they needed to put something on the cover, and it couldn't be Spider-Woman.

But there's a ton of other names they could have used along the lines of Scarlet spider or something with web in it, etc. They just stuck with the fan name because it had already stuck. Which is fine as it's nice to see Marvel not take itself seriously.

Actually, I wonder how they'll deal with Miles and Peter both being Spider-man?

Archived