Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

Posting this here on behalf of a user whose thread was not approved

I have a question and I didn't know in which forum to ask it.  I apologize if this is not the correct place.  I was reading an old DC comic the other day and came across an add for ballpark franks.  There is a young man in the add who bears a striking resemblance to Alfie Allen.  I know this sounds like a joke, because of what has occurred with his character, but I think it might be him.  Does anyone know about this?

Here is a link.

I just wanted to know what everyone else thought.

Thanks!

Has anyone noticed that in the soundtrack published for GoT by Ramin Djawadi that there are some standout oddities?

1. Jon is the only character mentioned in a song title (Jon's Honor) 

2. That cut is the only one in which the title them is reprised?

• 2 months later...

So, in the show, if we factor in everything, who is now the heir to the throne?

Baratheon Brothers+Shireen are dead

Tommen is a bastard

Daenerys technically, her house was overthrown, so she doesn't become the heir, but she wants the throne back.

I'm confused

Joffrey Lannister/Hill/Baratheon was crowned King of Westeros, sat the Iron throne and whatever you may want to say about Joffrey's parentage, Tommen was still his heir.  By my reckoning that makes Lancel next in line.  To clarify, you say that the Baratheon brothers could be heirs but they are dead and you discount Dany because her house was overthrown.  Technically the Baratheon line was also overthrown, it was just done in a much more shady fashion.   Anyway the question is pretty much moot as a leader without any followers is just a guy talking a walk.

not sure if this is the right place for this, as i am mostly in the book forums, but i noticed something the pother day regarding the show and got me wondering.

i was watching The Babadook, and went to IMDB to check the actors, and the mother's listing has her in a 2016 role in Game of Thrones as "Lady Stark". she is about 40 years old now, so i was wondering who she would be, it must be some flashback, but the one i heard about was involving the ToJ, and Ned's mom wouldn't be there. the only other scene i can think of is Bran's vision on the weirnet of the sacrifice in Winterfell's Godswood. 

any ideas?

not sure if this is the right place for this, as i am mostly in the book forums, but i noticed something the pother day regarding the show and got me wondering.

i was watching The Babadook, and went to IMDB to check the actors, and the mother's listing has her in a 2016 role in Game of Thrones as "Lady Stark". she is about 40 years old now, so i was wondering who she would be, it must be some flashback, but the one i heard about was involving the ToJ, and Ned's mom wouldn't be there. the only other scene i can think of is Bran's vision on the weirnet of the sacrifice in Winterfell's Godswood. 

any ideas?

No I think there is a theatre troupe in Braavos, and she is part of that troupe, playing lady stark in that. No idea how that fits into anything.

• 1 month later...

So, in the show, if we factor in everything, who is now the heir to the throne?

Baratheon Brothers+Shireen are dead

Tommen is a bastard

Daenerys technically, her house was overthrown, so she doesn't become the heir, but she wants the throne back.

I'm confused

baratheon claim comes from that they are rrlated with targ....there is a reason why tywin killed the targ children and robert went after dany and viserys ...as long as they live the throne is not fully his ....

People can go round and round about targs and baratheon claim ....but as long as there is united westeris and Iron throne the targs have a claim and dany as a last targ do have ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok. I gotta ask. Why did the showrunners change the name of Bloodraven, the Three Eyed-Crow, to the Three Eyed-Raven??? Why not just keep the name the same or just use the name Bloodraven (which I don't know that have used either?)

I have a lot more issues to the kindly old grandpa Bloodraven that we see in S6 pics, but I will just start wit this basic question.

Edited by The Fattest Leech

19 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

Ok. I gotta ask. Why did the showrunners change the name of Bloodraven, the Three Eyed-Crow, to the Three Eyed-Raven??? Why not just keep the name the same or just use the name Bloodraven (which I don't know that have used either?)

I have a lot more issues to the kindly old grandpa Bloodraven that we see in S6 pics, but I will just start wit this basic question.

B/c they could? Cat/Lanna, Olly bring me my sword, only your sister... Need I go on? :bang:

Just now, kissdbyfire said:

B/c they could? Cat/Lanna, Olly bring me my sword, only your sister... Need I go on? :bang:

:ack::crying::tantrum: :shocked: I need more emoji's to help tell my distraught emotional tale of disappointment.

I was just wondering what the D's are trying to accomplish exactly. But, just like how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll lollipop, the world may never know.

11 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

:ack::crying::tantrum: :shocked: I need more emoji's to help tell my distraught emotional tale of disappointment.

I was just wondering what the D's are trying to accomplish exactly. But, just like how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie roll lollipop, the world may never know.

I assume this has something to do with the 'crows are not ravens' debate? But honestly, I don't think the change has any bearing, nor any meaning other than leaving their mark, so to speak. The same applies to all the changes I mentioned previously, and shitloads more. 

6 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

I assume this has something to do with the 'crows are not ravens' debate? But honestly, I don't think the change has any bearing, nor any meaning other than leaving their mark, so to speak. The same applies to all the changes I mentioned previously, and shitloads more. 

Eh, not really. I have been thinking this since we saw the 3EC Three eyed-raven a while back. I'm not kidding when I say that this shit has been bugging me for a while :P It is actually the thread the proposes that Bloodraven is not the Three Eyed-Crow that has me thinking/rethinking things. I know, I know, I know the show is no where near canon, but I wondered if that name merging was a clue that Bloodraven actually is the 3EC?

Added: Here is the convo on that...

Edited by The Fattest Leech