Little Questions That Don't Fit Anywhere Else Part 3

HexMachina

• 4 weeks later...

Did Mel's power increase when Tyrion released the dragons?  It's earlier in the same episode that Jon is resurrected, and made me wonder whether free dragons give off more magic vibes than captive ones?

I know the birth of the dragons was a catalyst for a lot of magical stuff happening, but would chaining them have an adverse magical effect?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When S6E10 was originally broadcast, right before the "previously"s there was a really short recap of E9 BotB with no dialogue, only a haunting piece of music over the top.  I can't find it anywhere online - did that go to air around the world or only in some territories? And does anyone have a link?

• 3 months later...

watched the marathon this weekend ...saw many little things that I missed during first watching....I can not wait for this season ....anyways , has a book come out yet ? ...I am thinking no, or I just cant find that thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, Parkourya Stark said:

Watching season 5 at the moment. Why did Cersei arm the faith militant? What could she possibly hoped to achieve?

She thought she could control them, keep the upper hand. She wanted them to take out her enemies for her in a (not really) veiled way. She was wrong.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/07/2017 at 2:18 PM, JaddH said:

Okay so, do the people of King's Landing know it was Cersei who blew up the Sept of Baelor? And if so, how?

Well, while talking with the Braavosi guy Cersei says blowing up the Sept was "an accident"... so I assume that she aims for KL's people to believe she is not responsable. Though I can't see how could she disguise it as an accident lol. "Apparently there was chests of wildire under the Sept, as far as I know a mouse passed there, and suddenly breathed fire JUST AT THE MOMENT where all my ennemies were gathered above. What a coincidence, isn't it ?".

Why not, after all, Roose Bolton was poisoned by his ennemies, wasn't he ? :D

Edited by Sandokan I Ironborn

• 2 weeks later...

I hope this is the right thread to ask. I'm fairly new to the forums and I started watching the show from the beginning only two months ago. There's a lot I don't know. I know practically nothing about the original story.

What bothers me is the mention of baby Aegon having been so badly severed that he couldn't be recognized. Is there a possibility that he did not die, is been kept safe until now and he still is the true heir of throne?

7 hours ago, Deminelle said:

I hope this is the right thread to ask. I'm fairly new to the forums and I started watching the show from the beginning only two months ago. There's a lot I don't know. I know practically nothing about the original story.

What bothers me is the mention of baby Aegon having been so badly severed that he couldn't be recognized. Is there a possibility that he did not die, is been kept safe until now and he still is the true heir of throne?

Based on your question, I assume you haven't read the books. To answer your question fully, I'll need to give you information from the books and I don't know if you'd want that or not. But a succinct answer would be yes, it's a possibility :)

1 hour ago, Apoplexy said:

Based on your question, I assume you haven't read the books. To answer your question fully, I'll need to give you information from the books and I don't know if you'd want that or not. But a succinct answer would be yes, it's a possibility :)

No, didn't read the books, there's a lot for me to digest in the show alone. But thanks, we will know soon. :)

Hey guys!!

Check out my interview with actor Sam Coleman, who played Young Willis/ Hodor in Season 6's the door.

Please subscribe to my channel for weekly uploads every Tuesday and Thursday, some of which continue to feature Sam as well.

ABSOLUTELY ON EDGE watching season 7 ATM and will be uploading some theory and GOT themed videos soon!!

Shameful plug, but I am also new to this forum and can't wait to get stuck into some serious conversations!!