Its Official

Seaworth'sShipmate

No, dude. I take it back. It has to be a death fakeout. GRRM did the exact same effing thing with Arya in ASOS! Its like oh no shes dead but it was all in the wording. That has to be whats happening here. If its not, they need to slow their collective rolls cause Stannis... is the Mannis. They need to bring The Mannis (don't know how to do a TM sign) back...

Did he do a interview or something after his death i know he doesn't like interviews but I thought he might do one

Stephen doesn't like interviews. He might do one but he really doens't like getting involved with the media. If he shows up in a week then we will be set.

How many days ago did shooting start? Like 1?

Here is how I look at it- Myrcella has been seen. They would want them in there respective area's to start filming whenever. DIllane does have another tv show active I do belieive so if he does have scene's it could be later- I just really doubt they wouldn't have him in the area already.

Stephen doesn't like interviews. He might do one but he really doens't like getting involved with the media. If he shows up in a week then we will be set.

Here is how I look at it- Myrcella has been seen. They would want them in there respective area's to start filming whenever. DIllane does have another tv show active I do belieive so if he does have scene's it could be later- I just really doubt they wouldn't have him in the area already.

Don't you think they'd be hiding it as much as possible though if he was still alive? Probably as much as they'd be hiding Kit Harrington.

Don't you think they'd be hiding it as much as possible though if he was still alive? Probably as much as they'd be hiding Kit Harrington.

Maybe. Stannis's death is only a big deal to book readers. Show watchers that I have spoken to either hate stannis or don't really care.

Oh so the couple of people you talked to is a large enough sample size to determine the opinions of millions of show watchers? Gotcha.

Let's call you butter 'cause you're on a roll

Oh so the couple of people you talked to is a large enough sample size to determine the opinions of millions of show watchers? Gotcha.

From what I seen I have seen from website's as well most people don't seem to care about Stannis. I should have opened with it but it seems to be the case. Jon Snow seems to be grabbing the attention.

I'd say he's on point. No one I talk to cares about him dying. The few that even know who he is are like..."he deserved it for burning his daughter"...that's literally the extent of discussion on anyone I've talked with on it.

Pretty much this. Some people may have felt a little sorry for him in his last moments, but didnt really care that he died, and calling Brienne such a badass

D&D achieved what they wanted to with their fans and Stannis and get all the fans to either hate Stannis or be apathetic towards him and his story.

Yup D&D did get exactly what they wanted. They made Stannis at least in the top 5 perhaps getting in top 3 of the MOST HATED GoT characters!!

Pretty much this. Some people may have felt a little sorry for him in his last moments, but didnt really care that he died, and calling Brienne such a badass

Yup D&D did get exactly what they wanted. They made Stannis at least in the top 5 perhaps getting in top 3 of the MOST HATED GoT characters!!

Yes. D&D WANT to make characters unpopular. Of course.

Archived