What If you had to choose one POV?

Alayne's Shadow.

The one POV that I could see providing the longest story and the most information of the story is dany or jon.

If I'm picking one out of interest, Cersei. She's a hoot and a half. Plus we'd get all the glorious chapters of a mad women, and the glorious event that will make the histories think of Tywin only as queen Cersei's sire (like she desperately wants). Talking about the burning of kings landing people!

He is not a favorite of mine and I consider him the weakest point-of-view character of the Lannister siblings, but it would have to be Tyrion, if only because he is always at the center of the story and his is the most varied when it comes to locales and other characters interacted with.

I was going to say Tyrion, but that means most of the northern story, especially NW story, disappears. Jon covers wildlings and castle black, which is limited, and I don't find him very exciting. Arya is limited, too: just the consequences of the war on Riverlands, the end of the RW, then Braavos.

I'll go with Jon's pov, anyway, as for me the northern story, especially the Wall and north of the Wall story, is most interesting.

Archived