Where will Theon and Sansa run to since Stannis has fallen (most likely anyway)?

The Lash

I read today that Sophie has been spotted near the Winterfell set with no Alfie near by. I have a feeling that they may use her story and play it into Bran's vision through the wierwood tree either in the past or future of a pregnant woman who had been hiding either in the crypts but emerging from the pool in front of the weirwood, praying for a son to "avenge her". I am beginning to think Sansa will stay behind, hiding in and around Winterfell and she will stay because she finds out soon after jump or whatever that she is pregnant. For some reason, they wanted her to get raped and have sex with Ramsay. If they planned on her having a baby or being pregnant for ... reasons, this could be it. Theon may get sent with Brienne or if he dies, she tells Briene and Pod or Theon stay behind and act as "the Ghost of Winterfell". Committing murders and turning the Boltons against each other. Oh, I may be rambling but now with this info from the set, I think Sansa will hold on in hiding near Winterfell and no head for the wall afterall but Ramsay will think she head there.

Well she could stay behind ( I thought she stay in the crypt), even not being pregnant, she could be in the Godwood and praying to the tree and as she touches it Bran could communicate with her telling her to hold Winterfell, also if she IS pregnant at this time she can still travel and head to the wall or the Umbers.

I would have to say the Wall. That is where everything important is happening right now.

Brienne and Pod will need to be really quick in rescuing them and taking them away from Winterfell.

Lucky thing this is a tv show and not real life, because IRL, Ramsay would probably track all four of them down really quick ( they have no horses remember?)

I would have to say the Wall. That is where everything important is happening right now.

Brienne and Pod will need to be really quick in rescuing them and taking them away from Winterfell.

Lucky thing this is a tv show and not real life, because IRL, Ramsay would probably track all four of them down really quick ( they have no horses remember?)

:agree:

And Ramsay has his "girls" once he gets home from the battlefield.

If she heads to the wall she may die there, in GRRM first synopsis, I think he said Cat and the children head to the wall and die.

Can anyone confirm since I'm going by memory.

So if she is more Cat like this past season could happen.

She's going to go to the wall.

If you re-watch the scene where she and Ramsay speak on the battlements of Winterfell, notice her reaction when Ramsay says Jon Snow is the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Could be nothing, but I think that's what she'll at least try to do.

She's going to go to the wall.

If you re-watch the scene where she and Ramsay speak on the battlements of Winterfell, notice her reaction when Ramsay says Jon Snow is the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch.

Could be nothing, but I think that's what she'll at least try to do.

But if Sansa's going to show us she is getting wiser she needs to go somewhere else because she already knows that Ramsey is aware.

But if Sansa's going to show us she is getting wiser she needs to go somewhere else because she already knows that Ramsey is aware.

She could choose between basically the Wall and the Vale. Realistically she wouldn't make it to either location but who knows.

Perhaps she'll run into Brienne who will take her there.

Book it!!

Question... a little off-topic.

If it becomes known that the Lannister children are not legitimate and therefore de-throned would then all their decisions be void?

Such as... Joffrey recognizing Ramsay as a Bolton? And thus Sansa's marriage to Ramsay void as he is not what is promised?

And...Roose's claim on Winterfell? Littlefinger's Vale holdings?

Too bad they can't re-head Ned.

Any Kings Landing solicitors in the house?

Just wondering.

Everyone already knows the Lannister kids aren't legitimate. That's why there's a bigass war still raging.

It's not like that's going to stop the people in power. 

wait, no one in the North or Northern lords know Sansa is in Winterfell. Lets say she decides to stay in hiding, sends Theon with Bran to Castle Black or to Umbers to try and find Bran. Ramsay sends pink letter, Davos gets it and Mel shares visions with him. This, by Ramsay, inadvertently lets the North know that Sansa has been wed to Ramsay and has escaped. This may be the rallying cry for the North afterall.

Anyone consider that maybe Sansa and Theon split up?

They will definitely be chased by the hounds, but they both know this. Particularly Theon who has witnessed this many times. He also has experience hunting. Neither are idiots.

If they are not stupid, which I don't think they are they will:

1. PRETEND to head for the Wall, knowing Ramsay will look there.
2. Find a waterway to throw off the scent. Go past it then loop back.
3. Split up, so that the trail, if it is picked up, leads in different directions.

This means they might not stay together, which raises some interesting story possibilities.

A battlefield with many dead bodies and lots and lots of blood will throw off the dogs as far as scene goes. That may buy them time but I like the idea by Hippocras, that they split up. Also, I really think Sansa hides in the crypts. She was there in episode 4 and maybe if her and Theon landed from their jump in the weirwood zone, Bran may come to her and suggest it. Theon however could be told by Sansa to go to the wall and tell Jon that she is there in Winterfell. I think this whole storyline is an open book as far as possibilities but the news that LF trailer was on site and Sophie is known to be there. We can bet the Vale forces will be at Winterfell. The question is, will they be allowed to enter as friends and take them down from within or will they seige it out with Sansa and or Theon, opening the gates from within so Winterfell falls?

LF is back at Winterfell. With a vale army.

https://twitter.com/WatchersOTWall/status/628374986332352512

Sophie is filming at WF too. Iwan is in Belfast too.

Reunion chances - very high!

I suspected they would get back together.

:cool4:

My personal prediction - Ramsay will die very early in the season [ep1 or 2 directed by the same man who did the wedding ep]

Next episode, Euron will be introduced.

What suggests he's there with an army?

What suggests he's there with an army?

LF told Cersei he would if she made him Warden of the North. Also, he needed a pretext by dropping Sansa off at Winterfell, gaining Bolton trust so when he arrives at Moat Cailin with a host, they will not be suspicious as they had Sansa - that has changed and Stannis is also dead. Neither of those facts Littlefinger counted on. Also, when a Vale host is headed North seemingly to battle a Lannister ally, LF had to ruin the Lannister ally (Boltons) in the eyes of Cersei. LF gambled and has seemingly lost. He just has not realized this. However, if Sansa is stupid, she might give LF a victory by running into his arms and doing whatever he says again, despite him selling her like a whore and her getting the rape treatment.

I assume you mean "returns to Winterfell at some point", because she can't actually stay at Winterfell.

I think Sansa could do or go many places. double back to the crypts, depending on which portion of the wall they jumped from. I cannot tell from the screen shots but do you think they jumped into the weirwood portion or the outer wall? It will depend on if Briene can get to them or even if Sansa left that candle lit in the tower when she tried to make it back to her rape room. LF with an army from the Vale will be in Winterfell at some point. That is clear and I have no doubt that Sansa will at some point be there and meet LF again. Will she have Northern forces with her or not is the question and whether or not she will forgive him for selling her out? Theon, it appears will live again and return to the Iron Islands. Will it be too late to stop a Euron userpation. Also, Theon, if he gains the Iron Islands crown or reigns, he could actually have them ally with the Starks like he wanted them to do in the first place. Lots of possibilities.

I think it's pretty clearly supposed to be the outer wall.
And if Theon does get away, why would Sansa ever stay there? She has no reason to expect any help to come, and no allies in the castle.

Exactly.

People, remember, LF never told Sansa he intended to attack the winner.

I think it's pretty clearly supposed to be the outer wall.

And if Theon does get away, why would Sansa ever stay there? She has no reason to expect any help to come, and no allies in the castle.

ok, outer wall, that makes me feel better. It depends on Sansa's condition, Theon's too and if Briene is there to help them. They cannot get away on their own or by themselves without horses. Also, Sansa was mentioned Castle Black and Jon as LC - logic says she goes there but what if she thinks Ramsay will guess that too and send a raven to intercept his wife ala - pink letter. I would like this but I am grasping at straws as they could do anything. Makes it fun to guess at it though.

Archived