The Minor Character you despise the most

So who is the minor character you despise the most, all POV's are excluded along with other major characters that don't have a POV.

So characters like Stannis Baratheon, Tywin Lannister, Melisandre, Roose and Ramsay Bolton, Joffrey Baratheon, Renly Baratheon etc....are excluded.

It came down to 3 people for me

1) Axell Florent - There may be guys more sadistic, there may be people who are worse....however this dude threatened to kill my favorite character Ser Davos Seaworth with death if he did not back his heinous plan of putting Claw Island to the sword, he is also such a brown nosing sycophant that it disgusts me, and then he calls him self The Hand of the Queen, ugh I kind of just hate the Queen's men in general.

2) Rorge - Rorge is just nasty it's that plain and simple, crazy as hell yet doesn't have any redeemable qualities....at least Joff would get a chuckle from me every once and again with his brand of crazyness, Rorge cant even do that.

3) Ryman Frey - He killed Dacey Mormont, that's all I got to say.

MOON BOY

Dont despise him but felt like posting his name lol.

But I hate everyone from Dorne other than Oberyn.

As far for medium level characters (more so just non major ones) I hate Sam Tarly, Jon Cunnington and Jorah the most

Falia Flowers, the lover of Euron Crowseye. Not only does she enjoy watching her relatives being forced to serve the ironborn conquerors while she fraternises with the enemy but she also orders them to be stripped naked to further humiliate them which also causes several rapes. Truly despicable.

Yezzan is definitely among them.

Kraznys is also definitely up there as well

MOON BOY

Dont despise him but felt like posting his name lol.

But I hate everyone from Dorne other than Oberyn.

As far for medium level characters I hate Sam Tarly, Jon Cunnington and Jorah the most

Was just trying to keep it to minor characters so this thread doesn't devolve into a nasty hate thread, because I mean there's no Rorge fanclubs out there I don't think lol

Ser Suggs (or whatever his name is) the slobbish R'hllor worshiping Queen's man way too eager to burn people alive and harass Asha Greyjoy!

Giant Slayer Farring and Suggs the flying pig are both bosses! Both badass to

Randyll Tarly. I don't care how competent a commander/lord he is, he's a piece of shit.

Lancel Lannister. Annoying little religious fanatic. Probably the only Lannister I don't like, or at least find interesting.

I hate Randyll Tarly to. He sucks. He is straight lame and over rated and gave birth to the most boring POV character in the series

Archived