Dating: Not just for the carbon isotopes

TerraPrime

Now I want to see your ring Drac :p Mine is kinda a blue rose, although I didn't realise that till after the design process. What can I say, I'm a fan of Lyanna Stark.

It's on Facebook, if you can be bothered to look back to last September :laugh: I think I saw yours and brooks? If they're what I'm thinking of, they're awesome.

Wow... Have you thought about chaunging your number and blocking him on OKCupid? I'm not sure if the amusement factor is worth the crazy vibes this guy puts off.

I am certainly NOT going to change my telephone number. I no longer use OKC and only log in to stalk y'all's profiles. I've thought about blocking, but I want a record of this clown car bullshit in case it ever escalates.

This is the first time I responded since my "thanks, but no thanks" Message after date 3. We'll see.

I am certainly NOT going to change my telephone number. I no longer use OKC and only log in to stalk y'all's profiles. I've thought about blocking, but I want a record of this clown car bullshit in case it ever escalates.

This is the first time I responded since my "thanks, but no thanks" Message after date 3. We'll see.

You can also block specific numbers so they can't contact you. As for a record on OKC, just do print screen and save the pictures, then block him. 

OMG.  The guy from three years ago sent me another wall of text.  Let me go get the phone so I can treat you to this verbatim:

Three dates.  Three YEARS AGO.

After that third date he ended up using some information he got from a mutual friend combined with information from my OKCupid profile to stir up a whole bunch of shit.  In addition, he started crazy texting like this before I found out about the gossip issue.  

Gee, wonder why I didn't want to continue to date him.  I've been getting messages like this at random every month or two at around midnight.  I also get a wall of text every time I reopen my OKC profile.

I texted him to stop contacting me.  OF COURSE he responded.

WTF tho?!?!?! Three YEARS??? THat is soooooo creepy!!

I think confidence is good, but kindness is more important to me.  

I have a family member that says, "I'm just being honest," as an excuse to batter people with her opinions.  It could certainly be classified as blunt, but it's not very thoughtful.  Bluntness is sometimes used as code for rude.  I can be plainspoken without being an ass.

Just my .02.

Most smartphones have a feature to add individual phone numbers to a "reject list" which will prevent their texts and phone calls from appearing to you. I've used it myself quite a few times with crazies that won't leave me alone... highly recommend! If you have a smartphone and are unsure of how to do this, I'd be happy to tell you how. GL, being borderline text/online stalked can be really fucking annoying  :dunce:

Thanks all. If I had done this, I would be completely unaware of the continued behavior. Can you understand why I'd want to know he was still doing this?

If I block the number will it tell him I blocked him? If not, what's the point?

I am not upset by recieving these messages. I'm upset because I think his behavior is obsessive and inappropriate. He lives close to my neighborhood. I've regarded the messages as a crazy person's polite heads up that I should run and hide if I ever see him in public. You know, like

Chandrian! Chandrian!

Anyway ladies and gents, be cautious out there.
My OKC is disabled.

Received an email from my ex this morning.  Her cousin od'd on heroin last week and is brain-dead.  They are pulling the plug today.  First time she's contacted me in the 2 months we've been broken up.  She invited me to go with her to the funeral, which I politely declined as being awkward and a bit inappropriate.  Will send flowers & a card to her aunt and uncle though.

On a much more positive note, I'm going out w/ band girl tomorrow night after a National Night Out gig and also have tentative plans for Friday night as well.  We seem to be hitting it off quite well at this point and are on the same page of keeping it fun and casual.  Makes things surprisingly easy.

I have been texting with a friend in Seattle and he makes me laugh pretty hard, which is a requirement. He also remembers me as a hot teenager, since we went to HS together. We're supposed to meet up in 2 weeks and I have to say that meeting someone who knows who Dan Halen is is heady stuff.

Archived