Suggestion: Forum reorganisation

Shadrich The Mad Mouse

If I may make a suggestion:

There is too many boards that cover more or less the same topic: for example two boards for A Dance with Dragons. There is a Re-read Project board and Still Reading board. On the other hand there is no board for other fiction work of GRRM!! I am thinking of writing a review for Meathouse Man, but where should I post it? I don't want to add to the very broad Literature board. The HBO GoT boards are also confusing, do we really need a sub-board for each episode??

Just and idea to keep in mind, maybe you can implement it when the upgrade is finished, thanks! :)

If I may make a suggestion:

There is too many boards that cover more or less the same topic: for example two boards for A Dance with Dragons. There is a Re-read Project board and Still Reading board. On the other hand there is no board for other fiction work of GRRM!! I am thinking of writing a review for Meathouse Man, but where should I post it? I don't want to add to the very broad Literature board. The HBO GoT boards are also confusing, do we really need a sub-board for each episode??

Just and idea to keep in mind, maybe you can implement it when the upgrade is finished, thanks! :)

The difference between the re-read threads and the still reading threads is that spoilers are permitted in the former.

The show forum has always been broken up into episodes and a general forum and that works effectively.

There are numerous threads for GRRM's other work:

Discussion of the Meathouse Man Graphic Novel

A thread devoted to GRRM's short stories

A thread devoted to GRRM's works that are not set in Westeros

A thread devoted to GRRM's science fiction works

A review of Meathouse Man should go in one of those threads.  They are all in the Literature forums.

Thanks for the feedback.

Archived