Who do you want to get to know better in the next book?

Logicsbane

Personally, there a few characters I really want to get to better in the next books.

1. Darkstar.....because he's a Dayne.

2. Archmaester Marwyn, the Mastiff....lie cause he's one the most knowledgable minds in Westeros...and he's up to some shit.

3.Euron.....because he's a very , very bad man.

4. Randall Tarly....loved him in the Brienne Chapter, seems like a hard ass, and I really miss Tywin.

5. Howlan Reed......can we finally meet this guy?

Difficult question, because I'm not sure if I'm interested in the character or the storyline.

Euron is definitely someone who doesn't just have an interesting future, but also an interesting past, so I'm definitely interested in the person.

It may sound strange, but I want to know Ramsay better. I want to know what exactly his relationship with the real Reek was and how he killed Domeric.

I want to know more about Rhaegar.

Just off the top of my head.

Those nutty Ironborn are fascinating.   Let's find out what there is to know about all of them.   Just reread the 1st Aeron chapter which resonated so much with Patchface I couldn't stand it.   There is something big going on with the Greyjoys.  

Difficult question, because I'm not sure if I'm interested in the character or the storyline.

Euron is definitely someone who doesn't just have an interesting future, but also an interesting past, so I'm definitely interested in the person.

It may sound strange, but I want to know Ramsay better. I want to know what exactly his relationship with the real Reek was and how he killed Domeric.

I want to know more about Rhaegar.

Just off the top of my head.

More or less was asking about the characters, but yeah, learning more about Ramsay would be cool....and then seeing him flayed would be better.

I'd really like to get away from the boring Ironborn POVs, but dedicating more Chapters and story to Euron would be nice.
Other than that I'd love to learn more about Samwell's family.

I would also enjoy some chapters about the mad king.

Boring IronBorn POVs? I guess we're not reading the same series because the Greyjoy/Dorne Chapters are what saves AFFC IMO. Asha and Vic are extremely entertaining reads.

I'd actually like to see more from Mel. I know we have this wide view of "understanding" about her thanks to the POV of other characters, but I'd like to get inside her head more and figure out why she thinks she's always right, and what happened in her past exactly to fuel her present actions. 

Archived