Ned and Tower of Joy

KINGpanther

• 2 weeks later...

Howland Reed is a time traveller and he carried a .45. That is how he defeated Dayne.

Best post ever.....EVER.

Roflmao.

And when you think about it, OF COURSE Howland is a time traveler, and furthermore, OF COURSE he used a .45 to kill Arthur Dayne. I mean, what ELSE would he have used?! what OTHER POSSIBLE WAY do you kill The Sword of The Morning ?!

You use your skillz to time travel and you bust a cap in his a$$ with a .45 , duh!

And when you think about it, OF COURSE Howland is a time traveler, and furthermore, OF COURSE he used a .45 to kill Arthur Dayne. I mean, what ELSE would he have used?! what OTHER POSSIBLE WAY do you kill The Sword of The Morning ?!

Frog to the face. OBV.

Frog to the face. OBV.

Insulting but not at all lethal. Throw a frog in Arthur Dayne's face and he's liable to kill you and five of your friends with his left hand while he's .... you know, busy using his right to make yellow snow on you.

Now, I have it on good authority that TSoTM is a noted dog lover. So had you said, "Distract him with a cute cuddly puppydog and snuff him out from behind with magical net," I would have been on board. Sadly I believe the frog would only serve to piss AD off.

Sadly I believe the frog would only serve to piss AD off.

You underestimate Howland's pet frog Kekex. Thankfully you do not live in the world of Westeros, where people who underestimate Kekex rarely live to tell the tale.

You ever wondered what "blue as the eyes of death" meant? Those are Kekex's eyes. Once Kekex has his blue froggy eyes on you, you are done. He will end you, he will lay you out and croak his froggy chorus on your cooling corpse as the sun goes down. That amphibian assassin is cold, a stone killer.

Dayne never stood a chance.

Archived