We flew ten Iron Faceless Man coins into SPACE!

Well.... near space anyway... 21 miles... right to the edge of the atmosphere. There were just the ten... one has already gone to GRRM for his personal collection... the other nine are being auctioned off, one per week, on eBay, starting with #10 on August 1.  The link is here:

Serial#10-Game-of-Thrones-Iron-Faceless-Man-Coin-Signed-by-GRRM-Flown-into-Space

I'll try to come back and post new links each week. The new ones will go online just after the last one ends... one minute after midnight each saturday morning for nine weeks. :laugh:  Have fun!

The Spaceweather.com site is worth bookmarking... they keep up with Aurora reports, noctilucent clouds, solar flares, fireballs, meteor showers, and Near Earth asteroids. They're the ones we sponsored for this flight. I think it's just astonishing that high school kids are able to do real space science and I love that we were able to help them fund the flight costs through this project! The Earth To Sky Calculus group also has it's own Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived