Deader than dead

mw13

Just a thought.

What if Jon is dead but the cold he feels at the end of the book is the approaching white walkers. What if he is then re awoken as a white walker and in the end becomes their leader.

Then you have jon vs dany, ice vs fire - a song of ice and fire. he still in the story and is also still deader than dead

It also gives you a face that every reader is familiar with as the main villain.

Just a thought.

The Others can't pass beneath the wall, how would they have gotten into Castle Black?  And how would he reawaken as an Other? He'd be a mindless wight. 

There are speculations around that Others do not need to pass the wall. Remember event with Mormont, Jon, and Mr. Wight? Jon felt cold when he awake. It might be that an Other was nearby (maybe close to the other side of the wall) and forced wight to come back to "life".

Speculations they don't need to pass the wall? Link please! I love Other theories!

But I thought the wight that attacked Mormon was an extenuating circumstances. Like the Others and Wights can't walk through of their own will, but if you BRING them through they can wake up on the other side, and get to business. They can hibernate, basically, and be brought through, but can't walk through.

As for Jon... hm. There is something afoot, no doubt. I am not sure about his death, and the clues around it, with the cold and the steaming wounds.

Speculations they don't need to pass the wall? Link please! I love Other theories!

But I thought the wight that attacked Mormon was an extenuating circumstances. Like the Others and Wights can't walk through of their own will, but if you BRING them through they can wake up on the other side, and get to business. They can hibernate, basically, and be brought through, but can't walk through.

As for Jon... hm. There is something afoot, no doubt. I am not sure about his death, and the clues around it, with the cold and the steaming wounds.

We can't be certain the Wall is there to keep the Others out at all. There are many in the 7K who believe that but there are also many people in the 7K who believe Sansa turned into a bat-winged wolf and flew away from King's Landing.

We know Men have to say an oath at the Weirwood Gate to pass through the Wall there at the oldest castle just south of the Wall.

Men pass through easily in tunnels they have carved in the Ice but we can't be certain that the tunnels are an original design feature or that the original designers are pleased.

If you really are interested in more in depth text based looks at the Wall and whats going on in all parts "Northern" look at the Heresy threads. I think it is up to about thread #167 or something right now but there are links in Black Crow's and Wolfmaid7's signatures to some of the more "essential" readings of the past highlighted for you. There are several other in-depth posters there as well like Addicted to Snow  who may have links to some of his more in depth posts there and Lucifer means Lightbringer who does excellent work on all things celestial. I read many of those before I even joined the site and the general nature of the threads and the debates there are good more often then not. We all don't always agree but the disagreements in general are pretty well reasoned. Lots of info on the info and theories on the Watch, the Wall and the Others.

Duh, just noticed the heresy threads pinned at the top.

ETA last sentence.

Archived