Westeros Experts League 2015

JJ Lannister

Well, I finally just this week have a healthy team and won my first match since week one. Unfortunately, it is one week too late to not be mathematically impossible to get out of the bottom two spots. I have enjoyed my time here in this league, and I hope to see you guys again if/when I get back in.  

Standings

1) Bluray:  8-3

2) Mya:  7-4

3) Whiskeyjack:  6-5

4) Prince of the North:  6-5

5) Jaime:  6-5

6) Dracarys:  6-5

7) Bronn:  6-5

8) Grozeng:  5-6

9) JJ Lannister:  3-8

10) HowdyPhillip:  2-9

Power Rankings

1) Mya:  63-36

2) Prince of the North:  61-38

3) Whiskeyjack:  58-41

4) Jaime:  57-42

5) Grozeng:  56-43

6) Dracarys:  51-48

Bronn:  51-48

8) Bluray:  45-54

9) JJ Lannister:  29-70

10) HowdyPhillip:  24-75

Looks like both JJ and Howdy have officially been eliminated.  And the last spot continues to be extremely close.  As of right now, Bronn would be the 3rd team leaving the league, but its still impossible to call anybody safe.  Technically, all 8 of the top teams are still at risk.

No Thank you for me being the idiot that dropped Rawls (for Marques Colston the other week).  Those 30 points gave you the win and a jump in power rankings.  You would be in 8th place in the standings if I held onto him.  I came home thinking my RB problems were solved and then saw he was not in my lineup.

No Thank you for me being the idiot that dropped Rawls (for Marques Colston the other week).  Those 30 points gave you the win and a jump in power rankings.  You would be in 8th place in the standings if I held onto him.  I came home thinking my RB problems were solved and then saw he was not in my lineup.

Thanks!  That was definitely huge.  After seeing the news that Lynch was out, I went to see if Rawls was available, and was pretty surprised to see him out there.

I was at a wedding and missed the news.  And then saw his big game and was all psyched I had him for next week.  Then checked my lineup yesterday and saw he was on yours.  I meant to pick him back up the week after I dropped him since Colston was on bye but never did it.

Still not as dumb as dropping Odell Beckham Jr last year.  I think I had him in every league but Dynasty and dropped him once injuries started to hit in week 3 or something like that.

But between Brees' big game and Rawls, I am where I deserve to be in the standings (but should be 7-4 and 2nd in Power Rankings if I was not an idiot.

Standings

1) Mya:  8-4

2) Bluray:  8-4

3) Whiskeyjack:  7-5

4) Prince of the North:  7-5

5) Bronn:  7-5

6) Jaime:  6-6

7) Dracarys:  6-6

8) Grozeng:  5-7

9) JJ Lannister:  4-8

10) HowdyPhillip:  2-10

Power Rankings

1) Mya:  71-37

2) Whiskeyjack:  67-41

3) Prince of the North:  65-43

4) Grozeng:  62-46

5) Jaime:  60-48

6) Bronn:  58-50

7) Dracarys:  53-55

8) Bluray:  46-62

9) JJ Lannister:  34-74

10) HowdyPhillip:  24-84

Going to be an interesting final week.  Right now, Dracarys would be the 3rd team to get relegated.  But there's a ton of room for that to change. 

I blame being heffed up on cold medicine for this but my $41 bid was SUPPOSED to be for AZ RB David Johnson not SD blocking TE David Johnson. I mean I love a good blocking TE but I generally don't go above $20 for one. Any way we can see to rectifying this? 

I understand this being my own stupidity if we cannot. 

OK.  I am sure everyone should want one of Carson Palmer, Big Ben and Brees (or Hoyer) for the playoff push.

I will take the best offer for one of them that gives me a WR or RB (or both upgrade).

I don't think Matt Jones is an upgrade (but I almost accepted Chris Johnson - if we were not against each other last week probably would have - not that it mattered since my QBs sucked).

My computer crashed so I was offline for a bit - sorry for not responding.

OK.  I am sure everyone should want one of Carson Palmer, Big Ben and Brees (or Hoyer) for the playoff push.

I will take the best offer for one of them that gives me a WR or RB (or both upgrade).

I don't think Matt Jones is an upgrade (but I almost accepted Chris Johnson - if we were not against each other last week probably would have - not that it mattered since my QBs sucked).

My computer crashed so I was offline for a bit - sorry for not responding.

You've got my offer.  Considering pulling it back after how horrible Lacy was last night, because I don't feel as good about my RB situation now.  Especially with CJ also done for the year.  But its out there for now, and its for the RB you wanted last week.

Hahaha! That's good stuff. I will go on tomorrow and change up the roster. I can't see Howdy having a problem with it. 

Cool. Feel free to drop David Cobb or put through the trade I have proposed to HP. 

Things are set up for a pretty interesting finish.  Mya and I have the byes.  Bluray and Jaime are also in.  Jaime's win means that Groz is out, along with HowdyPhillip and JJ.  So that leaves 2 spots for POTN, Bronn, and Dracarys.  And Bronn and Dracarys are both in very close games.

If Bronn wins, then he is in the playoffs.  Needs more than 21.3 from Hasselbeck + Witten to make it happen.  Then the last spot would come down to POTN or Dracarys.  Because Dracarys outscored POTN by so much this week, he would win a points tie-breaker between them.  So its really just a matter of whether or not Dracarys wins his game.  He has Moncrief, but is facing Reed + a 4.6 point deficit.

With regard to relegation - If Bronn wins and Dracarys loses, then Dracarys would lose to Groz in the power rankings and be knocked out of the league.  If Bronn wins and Dracarys wins, then its a lot more difficult to figure out.  As of right now, Groz would actually pass POTN in the power rankings and POTN would be knocked out of the league.  But that could still change depending on the final games.

If Bronn loses, then it depends on a few things.  The easiest is if Bronn loses and Dracarys loses.  Bronn would still make the playoffs, POTN would also make the playoffs, and Dracarys would be relegated over Groz.

If Bronn loses and Dracarys wins, then Dracarys would make the playoffs, and one of Bronn or POTN would be knocked out of the playoffs.  Which one depends on how many points they score this week.  POTN came into the week ahead of Bronn by 45 points, but Bronn currently has 37 more points this week.  They each have 2 remaining players.  So that side race is now 8 points, Gore, + A.Brown for POTN vs. Hass + Witten for Bronn. 

For relegation - Again, POTN vs. Groz is too close to call (but would be POTN relegated right now).  Bronn vs. Groz is also impossible to call, but based on current projections would be Bronn being knocked out of the league.

Summary

Bronn wins and Dracarys wins - Bronn and Dracarys in, POTN out.  POTN or Groz relegated (POTN right now).

Bronn wins and Dracarys loses - Bronn and POTN in, Dracarys out.  Dracarys relegated.

Bronn loses and Dracarys wins - Dracarys in, and either Bronn or POTN in depending on points scored.  One of POTN, Bronn, or Groz relegated (POTN or Bronn right now).

Bronn loses and Dracarys loses - Bronn and POTN in, Dracarys out.  Dracarys relegated.

Archived