Fargo Season 2: you betcha!

Baitac

Another brilliant episode, funny, tense and charming. Fargo and Narcos have been the two best seasons of television this year imo. .

Btw am I right in thinking Lou had a limp in s1?

You are but I was under the impression in season one that was from being shot in the knee/leg in the 90's which forced him to retire.

Golden Globes announced and Fargo is nominated in the Best Mini-Series or Motion Picture Made for Television.  Both Kirsten Dunst and Patrick Wilson were nominated in the Best Actress and Actor in a Mini-series categories.

Hope Dunst wins. She's been amazing. 

Hasn't she now? You know, I've always thought she was a pretty good actor, but holy smokes it's like she took some sort of top secret formula and became superactorwoman all of a sudden. 

While not quite the brilliance that is Dunst this series I'm loving Zahn McClarnon as Hanzee I hope he gets more roles in the future - though not always as a scary Native tracker.

Hanzee and Mike have both been great replacements for Lorne Malvo this year; a character who only a few months ago I'd probably consider irreplaceable. I just hope season 3 is able to keep up this level of quality.

While not quite the brilliance that is Dunst this series I'm loving Zahn McClarnon as Hanzee I hope he gets more roles in the future - though not always as a scary Native tracker.

Makes me crave the next season of Longmire even more.

I didn't like that the UFO was the only reason Lou survived Bear. Their fight wasn't necessary to the massacre and there wasn't any tension anyway since Lou can't die or be gravely injured, so why bother creating that scenario if it's just going to be resolved in the dodgiest way possible. 

Other than that I didn't have a problem with it.

What's the deal with the UFO? I didn't see S1, is there some connection there?

It's caught almost everyone off guard. There's no connection to Season 1 though Season 1 does have a subtle, "otherworldliness" tone with one of it's characters -- but nothing this extreme.

It's caught almost everyone off guard. There's no connection to Season 1 though Season 1 does have a subtle, "otherworldliness" tone with one of it's characters -- but nothing this extreme.

Lou Solverson is Molly's father. And In season one he told Mavlo about the shootout at the motel when he came into the diner.

or do you mean the UFO isn't related to season one?

Archived