Fargo Season 2: you betcha!

Baitac

I think aliens may have abducted the old thread.

The Gerhardt family tension is so thick now. I love it. And what side will Hanzee take in the end?

@ The Drunkard, I think you're right about next weeks preview slightly spoiling the episode itself. I love the fact that the Gerhardts(except Dodd and Hanzee) now think Rye was taken out by a professional hitman.

I think Hanzee knows it was an accident but Dodd interrupted him saying it was a contract killer so he could get his war and Hanzee is loyal enough that he just goes along with it

I think Dodd understood it was just a regular butcher too, but he saw how distraught his mom was that her youngest was killed by just some guy and so he made up a story about a contract killer.  It also suited his interests to do so.

I'm not sure that Dodd was electrocuted, or just knocked out, which could result in a big shock for Peggy.  What an idiot Dodd is (as if we didn't know that already), shooting his own man.  Noted that his mom told him the boy would be sent to Winnipeg...

You could just see that coming, though.  I knew when he put the prod down on the shelf exactly what would happen.

And oh my oh my, Dodd telling his daughter that a whore has five good years, five bad years, and then gets snuffed.  And that s.o.b. Milligan.  Tell me your last words to your dad, indeed.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
  The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
  And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
  The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
  He went galumphing back.

Now that was unexpected.  Both the poem, and the visit to the house.

Oh.  Effing drunken lawyers!  Lol!

Wonder what Dodd's daughter is gonna do when Grandma checks those phone records?  I really despise that traiterous heifer.

What makes you think that it is the least bit acceptable to refer to a woman as a fucking cow? You get the metal today for the most insensitive bastard on the board... 

Such a great show!  

Milligan is the best.  His recital of the poem while they were leaving was just brilliiant (I knew they were going to the house, with everyone away, it was the best play).

Ted Danson though had the line of the night with his "Your a bit touched".  lol

Great episode.

Another good one. I'm wondering if Peggy's somehow going to lead all the action up to Sioux Falls to attend that seminar with her. First I thought Milligan was going to be the Malvo-ish "evil force of nature" character who brings about the massacre. Then I thought it was Hanzee. Now there's apparently "The Undertaker" who we haven't even met yet. (Unless he's a young Malvo, which I really doubt but secretly hope for.)

I thought it was a little bit unbelievable that Dodd would just leave his electric prod lying on the ground for Peggy to grab, but then if anyone was going to underestimate a woman like that, it'd be Dodd.

Tell me your last words to your dad, indeed.

Good catch, hah.

I wonder if Bear will want to surrender if the compound is destroyed and his family captured. Dodd won't.

Another fantastic episode. Nick Offerman delivered like hell.

One slightly nitpick (I know I'm not the first to remark on this). Why would Hank leave the house without checking if Peggy was alright? Maybe there're scenes cut that we haven't seen, but it seems very strange that he would just leave.

Wow.  So I guess she should just suck up the abuse and betrayal from her own family, yeah?  

Simone isn't the brightest but I am kinda surprised by all the vitriol I've seen spat her way from some of the fans after the last two eps. I mean what girl wouldn't wouldn't want Dodd dead if he was their Dad. 

One slightly nitpick (I know I'm not the first to remark on this). Why would Hank leave the house without checking if Peggy was alright? Maybe there're scenes cut that we haven't seen, but it seems very strange that he would just leave.

yeah we don't why Hank did that. My guess is that he did check the house to find everyone gone. Wouldn't surprise me at all that Peggy would run to Sioux Falls. Guess we will find out next week 

Simone isn't the brightest but I am kinda surprised by all the vitriol I've seen spat her way from some of the fans after the last two eps. I mean what girl wouldn't wouldn't want Dodd dead if he was their Dad. 

yeah we don't why Hank did that. My guess is that he did check the house to find everyone gone. Wouldn't surprise me at all that Peggy would run to Sioux Falls. Guess we will find out next week 

Good grief, I didn't think of that.  Won't Ed be surprised to find three bodies, more than he killed!  And no truck to make a getaway in when Hanzee shows up.  I have mixed feelings about who is going to survive that encounter, both he and Peggy have been mighty surprising.

And I did some searching to find someone's name, and came up with this strange bit of video (a test for the part, I think) of The Undertaker, to be played by George Kelebay.  Doesn't show anything, really, except possibly his end?  https://vimeo.com/123511801

And more intriguing, the final episode is apparently called Palindrome.  A palindrome is, of course, something that can be read either forwards or backwards.  "Able was I ere I saw Elba".   Backwards or forwards, it's all the same?  The past and the future? 

Archived