Who sleeps in pyjamas?

Arkhangel

I have nothing to add to this thread other than to point out I was getting ready to mock you because of your incorrect spelling of Pajamas. Then I googled it and found out that is the British English spelling and I now feel like a big numpty.

I have nothing to add to this thread other than to point out I was getting ready to mock you because of your incorrect spelling of Pajamas. Then I googled it and found out that is the British English spelling and I now feel like a big numpty.

Pretty sure this is the part where we all mock (kind of out of jealousy for not using it first) your use of 'big numpty'.

No shirt, basketball shorts only.  The room needs to be at 68-71 degrees with the ceiling fan going on the medium setting.  I then build a cocoon of blankets and pillows around me.  One single body part (such as a leg or an arm, pervs) can be touching my girlfriend, or her arm or leg can be touching me, but no outright cuddling - too warm and restrictive if I want to move.  As soon as I feel like I am unable to move, I need to move.  Sometimes one of my feet is allowed to be outside of the blanket to regulate temperature.  

No PJ's.  Can't have long pants or long sleeves raising my body temperature and upsetting the balance of my little ecosystem.  Don't like sleeping completely naked either, though.  I don't know why.  Maybe subconsciously I don't want stuff dangling around if I have to get up to flee from a fire or something.

Naked. I just wear pjs lounging around the house.

This. Pyjamas are for when you can't be bothered getting dressed, not for sleeping.

This. Pyjamas are for when you can't be bothered getting dressed, not for sleeping.

Yup.
I actually don't own any proper pajamas. I typically pull on yoga pants and an old t-shirt when I wake up.

I wear nice, fluffy, warm pyjamas all winter, since it's often about 62 or 63 F, 16 - 17 C, in my bedroom at night. In summer I wear a very light short top, in fall and spring a short nightgown, and like Kay, with underwear on.

The thing is, I like to be covered in bed at night, but not by anything too heavy. Most of the time in winter I either have a top sheet and a fleece blanket, or if it's really cold, a silk duvet, which is very thin but incredibly warm. Most times in summer I still use a top sheet, since I do have air conditioning, but when the electrical authority bastards took over my air conditioning in the heat wave and my house was set to 80 F, warmer upstairs, I did sleep without.

Archived