Who sleeps in pyjamas?

Arkhangel

... I'm not allowed an electric blanket or a winter heavy quilt ...

M and I sleep with two duvets, one each (albeit because we are both terrible duvet thieves) and we have an electric underblanket that heats up each side of the bed individually, so I can use my side while his is off.  Just a thought!

Well, that lasts for the 12 milliseconds your feet are touching your partners back before launch and attachment to the ceiling.  My wife may reach 0 Kelvin during the winter at times.

That is the fun of it.  You have to giggle maniacally while you are going the placing.

In the winter, I often have a small pile of socks at the foot of my bed because I'll lay down wearing the socks and then toe them off before going to sleep.

Ha ha, so do I! I don't like having the sheets tucked in, so they all end up squished between the matress and the baseboard. Apparently once I am done with them, I shove them out the bottom of the bed.

M and I sleep with two duvets, one each (albeit because we are both terrible duvet thieves) and we have an electric underblanket that heats up each side of the bed individually, so I can use my side while his is off.  Just a thought!

we have a super king size bed so I floated the idea of just having a single electric blanket on my side he did not go for it - he just doesn't feel that electric blankets are safe.

ssshhh, don't tell him but I may use one in the winter when he's on nights. sssshhh

we have a super king size bed so I floated the idea of just having a single electric blanket on my side he did not go for it - he just doesn't feel that electric blankets are safe.

ssshhh, don't tell him but I may use one in the winter when he's on nights. sssshhh

I promise not to tell him!!!  We have a superking too - our duvets are doubles.  Lots of cocooning possibilities and we can part layer the duvets on top of each other when we are both awake...

Archived