Most Dangerous Women

larastone

idk margaery seems kind of aware about things to me i guess but she's just not as well developed a character like arya or sansa. val is pretty fiery and tyene is introduced as Bad Girl TM. we know olenna killed joffrey along with littlefinger.

i really think margaery is just a somewhat smart ambitious teenager and thats pretty much it

Okay, I'll give you Margaery because even Cersei saw through her manipulation of Tommen, but I don't think anyone seeing Tyene and Val for the first time would think the former is an expert poisoner and the latter likes stabbing dudes through their necks. (I didn't include Nymeria, despite her knives, because she just screams femme fatale and by looking at her you just know she's a Bond villain)

Brienne, Dany, and Melisandre.  The Mormont ladies.

Past - Shiera Seastar, Visenya, Rhaenys, and a bunch more I'm forgetting.

Arya on a more physical level.

Arya isn't physically dangerous though she's not an amazing fighter she's a flat out amazing killer.  A person with nothing to do but sit around and contemplate how to kill you when your least expecting it.  She has time while everyone else is busy thinking about inane ways to one up their political rivals. 

Maggy the Frog--a few words years earlier and Cersei is still obsessing. Intentionally or not, Maggy's helping Cersei destroy herself.

Ghost of High Heart--Targaryen dynasty--chasing prophecies. Enough said.

Mirri Maz Duur--took down a Khal. And his heir. And undid a prophecy. And helped (intentionally or not) hatch the first dragons in generations. Long live the sheep worshipers! Or not.

That's precisely what makes her dangerous. It's always the ones you don't expect.

You look at people like Dany, Cersei, Mel, Arianne, Brienne, Asha, Stoneheart, Lysa, hell, even Myranda Royce and Barbrey Dustin, obvious schemers, and you know what they're all about. You know they can kill you, seduce you, beat you, backstab you, etc.

But it's people like scrawny little Arya, like fragile old Olenna and the Green Grace, like angelic Tyene, sweet Margaery, regal Val, seemingly naive Sansa, who are the real threats you'll never see coming.

Marg was in a position of power and she did nothing dangerous. She just had lots of singing and horse riding and other entertainments. She is not dangerous. She is just a pawn

Marg was in a position of power and she did nothing dangerous. She just had lots of singing and horse riding and other entertainments. She is not dangerous. She is just a pawn

Whose pawn? Surely not Mace's, who was away doing his own thing. What we see of Marg in Feast, I think, is 100% on Marg.

And all that horse riding and entertainment is called populism. She was winning the love of the population of KL whem she wasn't trying to get Tommen out of Cersei's control.

It might not be the pinnacle of danger, I agree, but the girl wasn't just sitting on her hands either.

Whose pawn? Surely not Mace's, who was away doing his own thing. What we see of Marg in Feast, I think, is 100% on Marg.

And all that horse riding and entertainment is called populism. She was winning the love of the population of KL whem she wasn't trying to get Tommen out of Cersei's control.

It might not be the pinnacle of danger, I agree, but the girl wasn't just sitting on her hands either.

Olenna's pawn perhaps but like more likely to be her protege.

I am not saying she cannot become somewhat dangerous if she learns to be or has the motivation but up to now she has been only a pampered teenage girl.
We are listing the most dangerous women here. I don't think she makes the list. Just put her in any situation near any other woman suggested here, and she would not be more dangerous than any of them.

I don't really see Brienne as particularly dangerous. She is capable but her intentions of being dangerous to villains like Rorge and Bitter means one could argue that her presence actually reduces the danger to not scumbags by eliminating a villains who are a lot more dangerous than she could ever be.

In regards to danger, bad intentions and being an asshole go a lot way to make someone a lot more dangerous than someone with better intentions and same skillset.

I don't really see Brienne as particularly dangerous. She is capable but her intentions of being dangerous to villains like Rorge and Bitter means one could argue that her presence actually reduces the danger to not scumbags by eliminating a lot more dangerous villains.

In regards to danger, bad intentions and being an evil asshole go a lot way to make someone a lot more dangerous than someone with better intentions and same skillset.

Agree, strong do not mean dangerous.

At this moment Arya, Melisandre and UnCat are most dangerous.

Dany is not dangerous. Her dragons are dangerous but not her. She do not even use them much as she do not like killing people. Brienne too do not like killing people. She is skilled with sword but she never killed someone for no reason.

Dany is not dangerous. Her dragons are dangerous but not her. She do not even use them much as she do not like killing people.

Explain the difference to the masters of Astapor, Yunkai or Mereen. She controls an army of Unsullied and has partial control of 3 dragons.

Brienne is we're going by combat skills.  Dany if we go by the ability to start mass destruction.  Arya if we go by ferocity, bloodthirstiness and motivation.  Cersei if we go by unpredictability.  Melisandre if we consider her ability to use magic.  It's hard to stop a shadow baby.

Sansa if we consider the magic word "agency."

Explain the difference to the masters of Astapor, Yunkai or Mereen. She controls an army of Unsullied and has partial control of 3 dragons.

Her intentions were obvious. She wanted defeat slavers and she did it. Dangerous people are like Lyn Corbray who you can't say what he is scheming or is he really your ally or not or Varys who an actually kill everyone in Kings Landing thanks to his knowledge of secret passages.

Astapor masters were idiots to gave her whole army while yunkai lost mostly thanks to daario and other sellswords, and meeren fell thanks to barristan, jorah and co trip through canals to city. 

Her dragons did nothing expect burning some idiot to have epic scene in book.

Dany itself is not dangerous.

Her intentions were obvious. She wanted defeat slavers and she did it. Dangerous people are like Lyn Corbray who you can't say what he is scheming or is he really your ally or not or Varys who an actually kill everyone in Kings Landing thanks to his knowledge of secret passages.

Tell it to the masters of Astapor that Danny's not scheming.

Astapor masters were idiots to gave her whole army while yunkai lost mostly thanks to daario and other sellswords, and meeren fell thanks to barristan, jorah and co trip through canals to city. 
Her dragons did nothing expect burning some idiot to have epic scene in book.
Dany itself is not dangerous.

This is when Danny's dragons were small and she was fighting her identitie as a true dragon. With much larger dragons and Danny embracing the dragon within, we could see some seriously dangerous fury from her.

Archived