Football XXXII - Start as you mean to go on

Alex.

Cleverley has to finish that. Everton look good. Not a fan of those kits though
Edit: another nice goal for Lukaku, he is on fire this game.

i actually like them. the olive green with the neon orange is fun i think. 

and everton have been solid. lukaku is just as fast as he is strong. he truly is a special striker. chelsea should have never let him go.

Jesus. Both Glenn Hoddle and Robbie Savage competing to wrestle away Michael Owen's title of Biggest Fuckwit in the Universe. BT Sport is shit.

It's really embarrassing isn't it that that's their line up. Awful set of pundits

Fucking shit. A thousand shirts get pulled each weekend all over football but that one gets called.

Here we go again.

I missed the call, but I don't think it really matters if this particular one was harsh coz unless he was subbed off Janmaat was going to go pretty soon anyway.

I missed the call, but I don't think it really matters if this particular one was harsh coz unless he was subbed off Janmaat was going to go pretty soon anyway.

Totally should have been subbed. He was getting fucked left and right by montero.

McClaren needs to keep his ass out of the stands and be on the touchline doing his job. He waited entirely too late to do anything.

And truly both calls were fucking soft.

At least Sunderland are dogshit. I will text my buddy and mock him.

Lost five in a row. Why not make it seven?

And Leicester is having their way with the hammers.

They really are total shit. Need them to go down and Middlesbrough to come up to keep the quota of North East clubs in the league.

Archived