UPDATE WITH ROOM INFO -- SET UP HAPPENING NOW BWB Party at Sasquan Information and Call for Volunteers

PARTY IS IN 1405. We need volunteers to help load in and set up. Please head on up there now. :)

The BWB party at Sasquan will be on FRIDAY. We do not know which suite yet, but will post that information as soon as we get it. 

Some notes:

• This is a private BWB party. We will be enforcing this at the door. As such, please do not advertise this party at the convention.
  • Last call at the bar is 1:30am. The bar will close at 2am. This is per the party rules given to us by Sasquan. If you want to keep drinking, you will have to move to your own room. Once the bar closes, the party is over and we will start clean-up.
  • No marijuana in the BWB party. No edibles, no vapes, no pot-infused vodka, nada. If you want to blaze, awesome -- but do it in your own room. No exceptions. 
  • Stubs, LugaLirra, and Maid of Woodlynne are in charge. 
  • $20 donation per person to offset the cost of the room and beverages

Even with a private party, there are still more than 50 of us, and as such we will need volunteers throughout the night to keep things running smoothly. Note: Bartending is not a volunteer position due to liability issues. Lugalirra, Stubs, and MoW will manage that directly. 

Builders of the Wall (set up)

1. Jessie

2. Frisco

3. makotohanabi

4. Pod

5. Stubby

6. MoW

7. Regina

Ice Dragons (retrieve ice if the bar needs it)

1. Ser Scot

2. Blue Rose

3. Blue Rose + 1

Rangers (make runs to local stores if the bar runs out of supplies during the party -- at least one person per shift must be sober)

1. Q the Cat

Goldcloaks (walk around the party and clean up any trash) <--- some might be asked to fetch ice from the hotel if we don't have enough Ice Dragons

1. Jessie

2. OneEyedRaven

3. PlusOne

4. Frisco

5. Blackfyre

6. Lodey

7. Mathias

8. DragonHawk

Kingsguard (security -- sometimes the Arbor Gold goes down a bit too easy and we need to give people a time-out)

1. Ser Cam

I do have other parties that I will be helping with that night (MAC II's party is on the same night).

I would be happy to walk around and help keep the place clean.

Is there any special need for set up? I would be happy to help with that too.

Jessi 

happy to be a goldcloak/squire to any ranger team (i won't have a car, but I'm happy to go on a run if needed).  I'm obviously in for setup/general help as needed, as well. 

This whole "not working at WorldCon" thing is pretty great!  

Would you like some of us to pay our donation in advance via Paypal so you can have some funds up front? I'm more than happy to do that. 

Ooooh, ooooh, I have money in my Paypal acccount!  I'd love to do that in advance so I don't have to worry about it there.  Possibilities...?

I'll have access to a car and can be one the procurement team. And I know where Costco is. :)

I'll be happy to join you on the initial buying trip to Costco. :) Or wherever - presumably this is a good time to introduce people to local beers?

Afterwards, though, I would like to have a drink. But I'm your classic cheap date, not sober very quickly after the first drink. :P

I'd like to make the initial big shopping run on Wednesday. We can store stuff in a hotel room or at my parents. In fact I can get started as soon as I have a list. I know the basics but need guidance. I can front the shopping funds and provide the receipts to Master of Coin after. :)

Put me down for set up, but I'll have to duck out around 7pm for the Masquerade. I'll be back after the presentations. If that doesn't work out then I'll Goldcloak during the party and help with tear down.

My email is my board name at gmail if you need to reach me. Think Luga still has my cell number, if not I can pm it to the Three Heads of the Dragon.

I'll have my car, but it will likely be parked over at the Red Lion @ The Park, so I'm not sure how available it'll be.

Otherwise, put me down for where you need me, I'm happy to help - preferably set-up or gold-cloaking.

Archived