Which character do you most identify with, and why?

KingStannisFan

My sister and I were actually discussing this one day, and she said I'd be Brienne of Tarth, I assume because of my occasional hard-headedness and focus on right and wrong. (She thought she'd be Margaery Tyrell.) I can see myself as Brienne, especially because she's still pretty innocent in a lot of ways, but I see a lot of the personality traits I dislike in myself in Sansa: naive, clueless, head in the clouds, gullible.... Yeah.

Sansa. So much. i'm sure alot of people who experienced physical abuse and being regarded as weak and even being judged and insulted for the things she cannot control relates to her too. And i'm one of them. I've been abused as a child, but my classmates bullied me and sadly, some of my relatives blame me for it saying i'm a weakling who can't even protect myself and my baby bro. i'm only 14 at the time. That's why i identify with her soo much.

Sansa. So much. i'm sure alot of people who experienced physical abuse and being regarded as weak and even being judged and insulted for the things she cannot control relates to her too. And i'm one of them. I've been abused as a child, but my classmates bullied and sadly, some of my relatives blame me for it saying i'm a weakling who can't even protect myself and my baby bro. i'm only 14 at the time. That's why i identify with her soo much.

Several characters, but most of all Arya. Small wonder she is, along with Jon, my favourite character in the series.

So much similarities between her and myself when I was her age. Similar sense of right and wrong, similar slight hyperactivity, similar penchant for physical activities (sports and such), similar experience of being verbally bullied by peers (even ones otherwise close to you), similar "pay evil unto evil" attitude (though Arya is way more proactive than me here) etc.

• 2 months later...

Somehow I feel extremely hard to correlate a fantasy fictional figure in this universe to myself.

A middle-age magical world.....

I mean, no matter how well-developed this figure is, it is sort of unreal.......

I can only say I would like to visit this world for a while........

Definitely Sansa... haha whether that's good or bad. Guess I had a happy childhood that let me believe in fairytales.. until of course you grow up and enter the real world. Thankfully my enlightenment hasn't been as brutal as hers. I also suspect I'd respond to the events in a similar way to her - block them out and transform to survive (and whine! haha... even if it's annoying.. it's definitely the truth!)

Difficult question but I'd say the one I relate the most is lovely Sam: I'm cautious, intellectually curious and enjoy good meals.

I'm also a bit like Arya or Brienne, not wanting to follow "lady's" standards, especially when I was younger, not taking into consideration what others may think

Archived