Fool's Quest

jurble

12 hours ago, Buckwheat said:

Wut? The lady in the bookshop told me today that it only comes out on the 9th of May! In hardcover, too

It is correct actually, the US version of the hardcover comes out on May 9th.

21 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

You ought to take an impromptu trip somewhere just to go buy it :lol: Hopefully you have it before Helsinki but if not you'll probably be able to pick it up there.

Definitely came out the 4th here though. Wonder where they got that info?

I'll be interested in discussing it. I like hearing your thoughts on the series 

Good idea. :lol: Nah, I am sure they will have them pretty soon.

19 hours ago, RedEyedGhost said:

You are one of the quickest and or most likely to comment whenever they are mentioned in the monthly reading threads.

Not a fan of ebooks?  I'm sure my download will show up in the evening on the 8th, and I'll start it promptly then.

Oh, I have not clicked on these threads in ages. I have been reading books most people on the board don't, so I feel it makes no sense to update there.

Not an owner of an e-reader, no.

11 hours ago, Calibandar said:

It is correct actually, the US version of the hardcover comes out on May 9th.

Oh, okay. I would think it would come out at the same time both in the UK and the US.

I'm annoyed at having to wait till the 9th. On the other hand, I expect to drown in my own tears for the duration of this 900 page reading, so maybe it's a blessing in that it gives me time to put my affairs in order lol.

Archived