Westeros Dynasty Football 2015

grozeng

OK.  Jace is in so we have 2 spots open.  I am going to give the current owners until tomorrow to join and then we move on.

What about draft day?  How does 9/3 or 9/8 look at 9:30 pm eastern?  We have some west coasters so I want to make it late enough for them to get out of work.

Hey...if there is someone that wants to take over my spot, that's okay with me.  I've not been able to adequately keep up and that's not going to get better... not sure how my roster is these days, I don't think I got destroyed too badly last year?  But, I do have Robert Griffin... ugh

OK.  Lord Dracarys and HowdyPhillip are in.

You can choose between Lightning Lord's team (LeVeon Bell, Big Ben and Antonio Brown - maybe this should be Race's team with all the Steelers) or Reposado's team (Dez Bryant, Romo and Eli Manning).

Dracarys gets first pick.  I would like to set the draft date right after I know who the teams are, so please let me know what days work best if I have not heard from you yet.

And the deadline to drop players will be a couple of days before the draft.

Dracarys, can you IM me your email so I can send you the invite to the league?  I can't IM you.

OK Dracarys is in.

We need to decide on a draft date.  Looks like the 8th is out.  How is the 1st, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th?

For the new guys here are the rules:

1) We have a normal auction draft with a $200 budget

2) Each player must be signed for at least $1.  You need to fill every roster slot.

3) You do not have to draft every position in the draft (you do not need to draft a kicker)

4) You can sign any player for up to 4 years at whatever price you buy them for (no inflation each year)

5) If you drop a player you signed to a contract during the year or in the offseason the penalty is 1/3 of the contract value for the remainder of the contract length.  The minimum penalty is $1.  For example: $1-$4 is a $1 penalty; $5-$7 is a $2 penalty, $8-$10 is a $3 penalty, etc.

6) There is a separate $100 Waiver budget for waiver pickups. 

7) Waiver and Free agent pickups cannot be kept for next year

8) You can trade contract dollars, waiver dollars and penalty dollars for players or as part of a trade for players

9) You cannot have more than $200 committed to players/penalties at the time of the draft.  You can go over $200 during the season

10) If a player retires, goes to jail, passes away you can drop the player and the contract is voided with no penalty (Ray Rice, Aaron Hernandez), if the player is still eligible to play and not picked up, gets injured or just plain sucks (Trent Richardson) you are still on the hook for the contract and would have a penalty if they are dropped.

Did I miss anything?

Yeah.  I set it up for the 1st at 9:30 eastern.  So I need all drops by 8/31.

Locker will be voided with no penalty

And when I was setting up the lineups, Bronn's and Maelys' teams are stacked.  Some really, really good contracts.

Players to keep

Eli Manning

Tony Romo

Dez Bryant

Jonathan Stewart 

Keenan Allen

Dropping 

Ben Tate

Michael Floyd

These are all players that have a K by there name. I have other players I really want such as Jamal Charles, Martellus Bennet, and Antonio Gates.. Is there a way to keep those players as well?

AJ Green - 37 (1 year) - keep, but would love to trade

Jay Cutler - 22 (1 year) - drop

Rob Gronkowski - 16 (2 years) - keep

Matt Ryan - 11 (2 years) - keep

Brandin Cooks - 9 (3 years) - keep :)

Montee Ball - 7 (2 years) - keep

TY Hilton - 6 (2 years) - keep :)

Golden Tate - 5 (1 year) - keep

Josh Gordon - 4 (2 years) - drop - is this free?  Drop either way

Percy Harvin - 2 (2 years) - keep

Deandre Hopkins - 2 (2 years) - keep! :) :)

Tim  Wright - 2 (3 years) - drop

Zach Mettenberger - 1 (3 years) - keep

Archived