Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

Remember, everyone, don't rise to it. It's not our fault they can't read.

Not a problem, you can have your thread, but this is one of many times I've seen Ranters comment on mine and other peoples comments elsewhere on the board, but not had the courage to come and debate them directly, instead thinking its better to hang out here and slag other members off where nobody is allowed to say a word. 

If you want to debate with people on the board then it do, but please refrain from childishly staying in your safe house.

The thing is, they already established that Westeros sucks. They like to beat dead horses into the ground.

There are many ways to tell stories. They could actually get truly creative.

Such as, bad things look worse when contrasted with good things. But they cut all the good things.

Yeah, shaving was a major part of his Larrification. The beard had a meaning. He wanted to spite Cersei because she didn't like it. Because it made him look less like her. And it was an important part of his character development that he wanted to distance himself from her. With his fucking glorious golden beard!

He looked damn fine in that beard. Aesthetics are important in a visual medium, just saying.

I found it difficult to look at him in season 5, because the character was so utterly and completely demeaned by the Larrification. But the beard would have helped. If they are going to make this many mistakes, at least add some distractions.

Archived