Rain

Seventh Pup

Bring on either summer heat under a clear sky or lots of snow.

^This! So much this!
I can deal with snow, but the amount of rain we've had this year is just depressing... 

Here on the southwestern coast of Norway, we have - seemingly - what Seattle has. Autumn and, well, a month or two of spring. Also, we have wind.

Not a fan, really.

"I love the Norwegian summer! Best day of the year!"  ;)

Oops! It appears that a hurricane is headed for PR. That's a bad thing and a good thing.

Probably be a minimal hurricane or tropical storm by the time it gets there.  Hopefully not too bad an event.  Just don't send it our way after.

Probably be a minimal hurricane or tropical storm by the time it gets there.  Hopefully not too bad an event.  Just don't send it our way after.

Yes, it's pretty compact and hopefully will bring rain and no big problems to the Islands. As it is moving west, I think it'll skip you this time. It may still come MY way! It's going to hit Zar Lannister and Expecto Patronum, after PR, though.

We had a lot of rain on Friday. 

I do love rain, but then I love soft weather generally.

Most of all, I love to walk in the rain - (this sounds like a personals ad.) Not on the beach, though. :D

I like walking on the beach in the rain, though preferably on my own. ;)

As a Texan, I have a bit of a love hate relationship with rain over the past few years.  Mass drought, leading to wildfires destroying thousands upon thousands of acres of timberland, farmland, and homes?  A year's worth of rain by April, flooding Houston and killing dozens, then turning into a month-long drought right when it's in the peak of summer heat?  

Rain is a fickle bitch.

Not getting the "love" part, really... :P

Archived