Acrophobia 19 - Newspaper Headlines - Round 6 Submissions, Round 5 Voting

lil' ghost

I may go with Adalsteinn and Henrik.  I think the King is going to get a name that doesn't start with G though.
Bob can't stay.  Or rather, that character can't be called Bob permanently. He's a traitor who got his wife's parents and himself killed.  A Bob would never do that.  Bobs are nice, and good, and honorable and wouldn't hurt a gnat.  I could name another character Bob though...

Bob can be evil! He started out with good intentions; idealistic and determined to succeed. But life dealt him a crappy hand and things started to turn sour. He became downtrodden and disheveled, then bitter and twisted.

Sideshow Bob!

Bob can be evil! He started out with good intentions; idealistic and determined to succeed. But life dealt him a crappy hand and things started to turn sour. He became downtrodden and disheveled, then bitter and twisted.

Sideshow Bob!

you know it, Gabe...here is my favorite bob...Lady Blizz evil bob rules...

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/1/1e/Killerbob.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140405012459

The circle Avis may force me into a change. This picture I stole off Google is wasted.

You can't be changing the best avi on the forum. I won't allow it. You need to find the original without the words and then photoshop the words so they'll fit.

I could do that for you.

Sideshow Bob!

Okay, you have convinced me that a Bob can be evil under the right circumstances.  But it will still have to be a different character who is evil Sideshow Bob.  Cause the heroine's late husband was not dealt a crappy hand.  He was well-born, well-respected, healthy self-esteem, monied, and was chosen out of all the men in the kingdom to marry their princess (who is not a shrew or anything). Then he went and listened to a guy who had been after his wife, thought he could get ahead fast, and ended up killed for his trouble...after being forced to watch the murders of his in-laws.  That's what happens when you get greedy.

Evil Bob on the other hand could be a victim of life's circumstances, and with the uber-baddie Morgyt the Black as a result.  Had the bad luck to be born in Morgyt's kingdom and decided not starving or being killed was the better option.

How about Bobbik?

Yes, I created that name.

I really like Bobbik!  

• 1 month later...

Hi, everyone! I really miss the games, so... would anyone be interested if I hosted a new Acrophilia game? I've got the themes and the characters for quite a few rounds (but it would be the standard three rounds). It would be my first time as a host but perhaps an inexperienced host is better than no host / no game at all. What do you think?

43 minutes ago, Julia H. said:

Hi, everyone! I really miss the games, so... would anyone be interested if I hosted a new Acrophilia game? I've got the themes and the characters for quite a few rounds (but it would be the standard three rounds). It would be my first time as a host but perhaps an inexperienced host is better than no host / no game at all. What do you think?

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!

9 hours ago, Julia H. said:

Definitely! I would advise keeping to three rounds, that way you've got some leftover for hosting again in the future. If you get the first new game running, I'm sure I'll no doubt end up hosting again at some point. I have been considering hosting a new Acrophobia sometime soon.

6 hours ago, Emmit said:

Philia, no, but u do miss phobia.

As stated above, I'm willing to host a new Acrophobia but might be a while yet before I get it running.

Archived