Acrophobia 19 - Newspaper Headlines - Round 6 Submissions, Round 5 Voting

lil' ghost

ok i am back and i am going to try and make deadline

... beware fellow phobes, the juices are flowing...i am determined to reverse my trend... and finally come in dead last while making entries and voting...

the challenge is on  :commie:

I shall try to get a submission in! Right now I'm in a bar with members of the BWB and am quite.....happy. ;p

<_< my jealousy knows no bounds

[spoiler]  :kiss: [/spoiler]

winning or losing entry sent depending on your point of view...

and i will tell SwmbO she can have my leftover...that might motivate her since she says she can't think of anything...and of course mine are fantastic 

(fantastically bad)

:smoking: 

6 people have either sent me something or are going to. Deadline is about 19 hours. If no more come in should I extend a bit?

Perhaps we need to bump this thread a bit more.

I don't remember - did you post a link on the 18.1/2 thread?

Yeah, I did. Sometimes it takes some time for everyone to notice the new thread. I'll just wait and see what it's looking like with submissions closer to the deadline.

A fair number usually come flooding in during the last few hours don't they?

I don't mind last minute extensions if the numbers are low.

Hey are you still in contact with Dany Lannister? Any chance of persuading her to make a comeback?

7 entries, 3 hours left.

.. I may extend..

I must admit that I didn't read the 2:00 pm deadline, although I knew it was today.  I just assumed it would be last thing tonight (EST).

I wonder if others glossed over the 2:00 pm.

I must admit that I didn't read the 2:00 pm deadline, although I knew it was today.  I just assumed it would be last thing tonight (EST).

I wonder if others glossed over the 2:00 pm.

maybe. I'm a server so, I work at night and get home late, so I wanted to get it in before I went into work at 3pm. But, we only have 8 entries in so, I'm gonna extend to tomorrow at Noon EST so, if some did overlook the time, they'll be able to get a submission in and we can start this one off with a bang! I think I'll post in 18.5 too, because I know a fair amount of people are following that thread.

Ooh, I just submitted. Didn't realize I had already missed the initial deadline -- sorry!!!!

Btw, it's my birthday today so as a belated gift I suggest everyone try their best to figure out which entry is mine and put it at #1. Yeah, that's fair.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Ooh, I just submitted. Didn't realize I had already missed the initial deadline -- sorry!!!!

Btw, it's my birthday today so as a belated gift I suggest everyone try their best to figure out which entry is mine and put it at #1. Yeah, that's fair.  

Happy Birthday!

Happy Nameday NQ...party like there is no tomorrow....then tomorrow drink lots of vitamin C ;)

Archived