X-Men: Apocalypse Redux Daze of Future X-Titles

Myrddin

Trailer looks decent, not as good as DOFP trailer which I thought was brilliant (and had the John Murphy track) Can't say i'm a comic book fan but as a kid watching the cartoon, Apocalypse was always my favourite baddie... hopefully the script gives Isaac enough to work with.

Trailer looks decent, not as good as DOFP trailer which I thought was brilliant (and had the John Murphy track) Can't say i'm a comic book fan but as a kid watching the cartoon, Apocalypse was always my favourite baddie... hopefully the script gives Isaac enough to work with.

Apocalypse was the man in that series, but then that whole 90's cartoon had so many good episodes and some really fun characters. It made me like Xavier, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Apocalypse ( who was cool in the X-men evolution cartoon as well), Gladiator, Juggernaut.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, how telling that my last post I was gonna make had to do with that Jennifer Lawrence photo and DA BONES' comment about dawgs.

Anyways, I liked it, but I had to stop at the beginning of Apocalypse's lines because I like the trailer so much.

With all the hype Between Deadpool & Apocalypse.... I think a lot of people --me included-- had forgotten that Gambit is coming out this year too.... granted, I'm not very excited about it... but it's nevertheless an X- title 

I thought it had either been scrapped or was held up in limbo due to them losing their star.

Archived