Art Parkinson(rickon) and Natalie Tena spotted

ToTheWolves

Anyone excited for the return of baby rickon?
Any predictions on what they'll be doing next season?

Is anyone excited for the return of baby Rickon? If by baby Rickon you mean Rickon F. Stark - the wild wolf, the King of Not Giving a Fuck, taster of Maester blood and lord of destruction - then yes, there is at least one person here who is quite excited. 

As far as what he will be doing... whatever he damn well pleases, I would suspect. Nobody tells Rickon what to do.

If they ever decide to introduce them in the show, I assume he'll be doing Wylla Manderly eventually. If ever there were two people who need to hook up, Rickon and Wylla are they. Their kid would be so badass AA and tPtwP and the Sealord of Braavos and the King on the Iron Throne would fight over who gets the honor of being his or her squire.

Um... C'mon people. Think about it. These are the people who gave us the bro-tastic sagas of Jorion and Bramie. There is an obvious move here...

Rickon is in Skagos, which is right by Eastwatch, and he's with Osha, who is a wildling. The wall is chock-full o' free folk these days. Davos has not been sent to retrieve him in the show, but Davos is at the wall, so ultimately the end results of their stories could match up if Rickon goes to the wall. There is action at the wall, and with Jon gone (if only temporarily) we're going to need a fresh Stark-centric character to view the events through. 

Now... if I recall correctly, there is still someone at the wall who we all love and who deserves an expanded role due to the enormity of his member.. er.. character.

When Osha and Rickon left Bran in the show they were heading for the Umbers, now we have Art and Tena spotted in Belfast and from the casting call

Lord of Noble Northern House: (Casting age anywhere between 25-50) The lord is a savage warrior, and he rules a distinguished house in the very far North, and the role is said to be an impactful one. He’s described as a massive bear of a man with a beard and temper to match, and hatred that run deep, and he can be violent. The show’s looking for someone with a powerful physique who can tower over other cast members, a Northern English Accent and specifies he has to be at least 180 cm tall. The role will be on 2 episodes.

Sounds like an Umber to me, I don't think we're going to see Skagos.

When Osha and Rickon left Bran in the show they were heading for the Umbers, now we have Art and Tena spotted in Belfast and from the casting call

Sounds like an Umber to me, I don't think we're going to see Skagos.

... at least 180 cm tall ... isn't that tall, rather average.
For sure ain't towering Tormund, Brienne, the Hound ...

... at least 180 cm tall ... isn't that tall, rather average.
For sure ain't towering Tormund, Brienne, the Hound ...

Realize that most actors are actually pretty small.  Kit Harrington doesn't look small in the show, but he's 5'8"...  So 180cm (or 5'11") would actually look pretty tall next to most actors of similar stature.

Realize that most actors are actually pretty small.  Kit Harrington doesn't look small in the show, but he's 5'8"...  So 180cm (or 5'11") would actually look pretty tall next to most actors of similar stature.

Right. Being 199 cm myself I'm easily unimpressed.

Kit is actually even smaller, closer to 5'7"...but he does look small. Alliser, Stannis, Tormund or Mance all towered him.

Archived