The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

Would anyone even care if Ellaria died? I don't think her death would be that big of a deal. She is not even sympathetic anymore.

I'm pretty sure Natalie Dormer said that Margaery didn't have her Grandmother around to help her in Season 6, which makes me think Cersei might have Robert Strong kill her. No way would Olenna not be there for the trial. She is beloved enough to leave an impact and it would give us ruthless Cersei.

I think this just meant she didn't have Olenna around in the cells, literally, and also, that not even Olenna could help get her or Loras out. So she's got to learn

how to count on herself now.

According to this:

http://lossietereinos.com/impactantes-novedades-sobre-desembarco-del-rey-y-el-norte-en-la-6a-temporada-spoilers-muy-grandes/

[spoiler]

Marg survives

1. Jaime Lannister will march with Tyrell soldiers to take the Great Sept by force.
2. The High Sparrow, however, will give up without a fight.
3. Margaery will be freed… but she has become (or is pretending to be) a faithful Sparrow.
4. The scene does NOT take place during the end of the season. In fact, considering we know now that Jaime will go to the Riverlands, this is probably early season six stuff, and the kind of thing that probably has a parallel in the books but is different enough (e.g. Jaime surely will not be involved in the books.)[/spoiler]

If the kill the Snakes, they have been introduced for nothing. They didn't have any important role in season 5 so killing them now is a perfect way to waste characters. SS can still be improved and all the interviews, advertising weren't for nothing. Not to mention that they will also have bigger role in book 6.

How about a re-cast?  :idea:

Everyone on this thread is saying "Marg and Ellaria are as good as dead"... So, itsn't that a bit too obvious?

Those 2 aren't central characters, though. Arya, Dany, Sansa and Cersei are safe for now I think...

So maybe Brienne will die? Or Melisandre? Or... uh... Misandei? No. She's not a main character.

No idea. Marg and Ellaria are just too obvious. I'm going with Brienne.

Everyone on this thread is saying "Marg and Ellaria are as good as dead"... So, itsn't that a bit too obvious?

Those 2 aren't central characters, though. Arya, Dany, Sansa and Cersei are safe for now I think...

So maybe Brienne will die? Or Melisandre? Or... uh... Misandei? No. She's not a main character.

No idea. Marg and Ellaria are just too obvious. I'm going with Brienne.

I think she has more to do, esp. in light that of what came out on the WOTW site.

Surely the whale rider girl can't be as bad at acting as the show is making her appear? I remember that being a good movie.

But she was actually the worst of the bunch. She was frowning so hard I thought her face might implode

:lol: she was

I thought Tyene's breasts were nice. They also gave her the best material to work with, like her line about what Bronn wants.

Surely the whale rider girl can't be as bad at acting as the show is making her appear? I remember that being a good movie.

But she was actually the worst of the bunch. She was frowning so hard I thought her face might implode

Keisha Catle Hughes was great in Whale Rider: regal and inspiring...Paikea aspired to be chief, and she was the daughter of a chief... she played that aristocratic/rangatira dignity really well.

Obara is the daughter of a prostitute and lived in a brothel till she was 12. I suppose this dissonance between her best role and Obara's character, accounts for the strange warrior monk portrayal.

How the Dorne stuff could play out: Ship with dead Myrcella turns around. Doran denies any involvement has Ellaria executed and the Sand Snakes grounded again to apease Jaime. Jaime and Bronn head of to KL again with Myrcella's body and probably Ellaria's head for Cersei. Trystane is sad. Doran reveals to him he was totally in on Myrcella's murder with Ellaria (who practically commited suicide for the greater good) and the snakes. Trystane is like: wtf??? Doran says he's supposed to marry Dany anyways and he has some plans for the Sand Snakes as well. Fire and Blood!

Archived