The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

If logic prevails, then it should be Daenerys. She's surrounded by the Khalasar of the Khal who beheaded one of her bloodriders as an act of defiance against the idea of a woman leading the Dothraki. If there's any kind of realism to the world of ASoIaF, they should rape and kill her on the spot. The only other plausible scenario is she'll be spared as a former Khaleesi and taken alive to Vaes Dothrak to live with the dosh khaleen. Daaragorn will then likely track her location with the help of Jorah and rescue her.

If logic prevails, then it should be Daenerys. She's surrounded by the Khalasar of the Khal who beheaded one of her bloodriders as an act of defiance against the idea of a woman leading the Dothraki. If there's any kind of realism to the world of ASoIaF, they should rape and kill her on the spot. The only other plausible scenario is she'll be spared as a former Khaleesi and taken alive to Vaes Dothrak to live with the dosh khaleen. Daaragorn will then likely track her location with the help of Jorah and rescue her.

Or Sansa. If logic prevails she would not survive the fall unless she had a parachute.

Which female has the most lucrative and promissing movie future that demands her to take advantage now and not be committed to a tv show 6 months per year?  A leading lady would need to be killed off on her tv show. Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark, they have deprived her of her story from the books anyway, she is expendable to a degree.

Which female has the most lucrative and promissing movie future that demands her to take advantage now and not be committed to a tv show 6 months per year?  A leading lady would need to be killed off on her tv show. Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark, they have deprived her of her story from the books anyway, she is expendable to a degree.

If that were the case, I'd say Brienne since Gwen is in some huge productions lately but luckily I don't think the Maid of Tarth is kicking the bucket any time soon. I wouldn't mind if it was Sansa at this point but I doubt that as well.

Logic rarely prevails in this situation, so I'd say the possibility of either one of them checking out is pretty negligible.

If the rumour is even true I'd say Ellaria or Margaery. :crying:

I really do not see Ellaria as a major female character but :dunno: like I said, an actress with a budding career that needs to take advantage of timed offers to do major films. Sophie is the only one that comes to mind.

Dany would be a bold choice. I don't think it's her but they've been known to drag us along with people wethought were major characters (I'm lookin at you Rob Stark) only to kill them off and drive the plot in a completely different direction.If you took out Danaerys the plot in Essos would fall to Tyrion. Still don't think they'd do that this far in, but anything is possible. My money is still on Margaery because her death would cause the Tyrells to go all in with the Lannisters against Dorne. And that just has to be done to move the plot forward in the South.

I don't think it's the Queen of Thorns because only she alone has Margaery as a weak spot, a spot weak enough to drive House Tyrell into an alliance against Dorne with the Lannisters.

Could also be Brienne though seriously, we could learn she was killed moment before Stannis was beheaded. Stannis would be spared.

My money is still on Margaery though.

I'm not thinking Sansa is entirely save either, if only because I think her future book story will have something to do with (f)Aegon VI (as I think Arianne as his queen is a red hering), and that one seems to be cut out for sure on the show.

I'm not thinking Sansa is entirely save either, if only because I think her future book story will have something to do with (f)Aegon VI (as I think Arianne as his queen is a red hering), and that one seems to be cut out for sure on the show.

I agree, her book story is so far from show story, only characters the show has not used can possibly be the motive for her shift in local for the tv show. (Aegon VI)

Would anyone even care if Ellaria died? I don't think her death would be that big of a deal. She is not even sympathetic anymore.

I'm pretty sure Natalie Dormer said that Margaery didn't have her Grandmother around to help her in Season 6, which makes me think Cersei might have Robert Strong kill her. No way would Olenna not be there for the trial. She is beloved enough to leave an impact and it would give us ruthless Cersei.

Would anyone even care if Ellaria died? I don't think her death would be that big of a deal. She is not even sympathetic anymore.

I'm pretty sure Natalie Dormer said that Margaery didn't have her Grandmother around to help her in Season 6, which makes me think Cersei might have Robert Strong kill her. No way would Olenna not be there for the trial. She is beloved enough to leave an impact and it would give us ruthless Cersei.

:agree:  she (Nat D) said it during the comic con, right? Now I'm really convinced that Qot is Martin's next target next season  :frown5:

Archived