The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

I was unaware of Natalie's comments about not having her grandmother. yeah, Queen of thornes is the greatest threat out of house Tyrell due to her intellect. She gets it or simply dies of old age. This one seems feasable.

When she made the threat to LF this season, I said ohoh wrong person.

I think they may just let her die of old age.

I don't think there's any basis for this rumour, but regardless, Melisandre said she'll meet Arya again, so she's not going anywhere (she also has to walk the walls of Winterfell and see the Bolton banners cast down).

I forgot about that! What if the faceless men hire Arya to kill Mel because Mel "Stole from the Many-Faced God" when she brings back Jon? That would be interesting... and would fit the books even better since Mel and Arya never met in them. 

Stoneheart might get her vengeance in an attack on the Freys and die in the process, perhaps setting fire to the Twins while Walder is trapped inside. And Lothar, considering it was his idea to do a similar thing to the men in the tents.

There isn't a Stoneheart, and if what is printed on the watcher on the wall site is accurate, that person has lots to go if she has a demise.

It shouldn't be Mel, because Mel and Arya still have to meet (Mel telling her this when they met during Gendry's obduction). 

Of course, if D&D don't care for accuracy at all, that goes down the drain, too.

Ellaria makes sense considering we left her in the season finale having betrayed Doran after that dramatic scene of her swearing allegiance to him and him saying he wouldn't give her a second chance. But I don't know if an Ellaria death would pull on our heart strings that much because the show has turned her into an antagonist (I really love her character in the books) so is kind of expected and may not be a surprise

That being said my money is on the Queen of Thorns, she is a fan favorite, is smart, cunning and powerful and is one of the only people who will take on Cersei. Meaning she's probably the next to lose in the game of thrones. Plus I also noticed Margaery's statement at Comic con about not having her grandmother around next season and thought 'oh damn she's a goner'. But I think this would deal the emotional blow the show is looking for without killing off one of the leading ladies yet.

It shouldn't be Mel, because Mel and Arya still have to meet (Mel telling her this when they met during Gendry's obduction). 

Of course, if D&D don't care for accuracy at all, that goes down the drain, too.

I totally missed the "In the premier" part. I hadn't had my Red Bull yet. No I speculate that Arya might kill Mel way later than the premier. She still has her list, after all.

Maybe it's Sansa? There's the whole rumour of LSH being this season.. Maybe she dies from the fall then kind of becomes her?...

That's what i'm thinking and kind of hoping for. I think the talk of Brienne coming off the bench this season could be teaming up with Lady Sansaheart instead of being at odds with her. I don't necessarily think they will kill her, though. She could easily assume that type of role without having to die and be resurrected. 

That's what i'm thinking and kind of hoping for. I think the talk of Brienne coming off the bench this season could be teaming up with Lady Sansaheart instead of being at odds with her. I don't necessarily think they will kill her, though. She could easily assume that type of role without having to die and be resurrected. 

This is true but also : [spoiler]according to WOTW site Arya is going to the Riverlands this year so is Jamie[/spoiler]

If this is true then Sansa is staying North to either get WF or find her brothers.

You know, I have been paying attention to WOTW and Winter is Coming and the only place that Sophie was known to have been filming was the Winterfell set for Season 6 that has already been torn down. They seem to be keeping a very tight lid on her story for season 6 whereas Alfie as Theon is pretty much being leaked everywhere. Has anyone heard anything more about Sophie as Sansa for season 6, credible stuff that is?

Archived