The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

You know, I have been paying attention to WOTW and Winter is Coming and the only place that Sophie was known to have been filming was the Winterfell set for Season 6 that has already been torn down. They seem to be keeping a very tight lid on her story for season 6 whereas Alfie as Theon is pretty much being leaked everywhere. Has anyone heard anything more about Sophie as Sansa for season 6, credible stuff that is?

That's not them keeping a tight lid. Her filming is just mainly indoors, where nobody uninvolved in the production can observe it.

You know, I have been paying attention to WOTW and Winter is Coming and the only place that Sophie was known to have been filming was the Winterfell set for Season 6 that has already been torn down. They seem to be keeping a very tight lid on her story for season 6 whereas Alfie as Theon is pretty much being leaked everywhere. Has anyone heard anything more about Sophie as Sansa for season 6, credible stuff that is?

I keep tabs on WOTW and WIC and so far nothing more then she was filming in WF.

Did they do her outdoor scenes indoor at Titanic studios?

In Season 5, Sophie had hardly any scenes that weren't interiors or else filmed in an inaccessible manner.  The only ones I can think of are scene at Runestone (I don't think we ever heard anything about that, though there was a photo of the set at one point) and the scene on the hillside in episode 503 (we knew about that).  Otherwise, she's either indoors at the studios or at the Winterfell set.

If she is shooting in and around winterfell for season 6, that may not bode well or will it? I just do not want her to get recaptured and get more of what they gave her last season, however it does raise the slight possibility that she may double back into the crypts through the secret gate into the Godswood from the outside to get to the crypts. We do know that Theon makes it back to the Iron Islands to he gets away. Most likely they split up. Now, the only question is if Briene and Pod are able to find them or link up with them? Probably yes and LF may arrive early in season 6.

If she is shooting in and around winterfell for season 6, that may not bode well or will it? I just do not want her to get recaptured and get more of what they gave her last season, however it does raise the slight possibility that she may double back into the crypts through the secret gate into the Godswood from the outside to get to the crypts. We do know that Theon makes it back to the Iron Islands to he gets away. Most likely they split up. Now, the only question is if Briene and Pod are able to find them or link up with them? Probably yes and LF may arrive early in season 6.

If they remotely follow the JP role, I think she escapes, and instead of getting sent to Stannis, either the Umber clan or Brienne gets her and Ramsey sends a hunter looking for them a hunter is cast for season 6 I think.

If they remotely follow the JP role, I think she escapes, and instead of getting sent to Stannis, either the Umber clan or Brienne gets her and Ramsey sends a hunter looking for them a hunter is cast for season 6 I think.

If a hunter is cast for this, let it by Myranda's father, someone the dogs will follow and someone with a personal axe to grind. However, they would want Sansa alive I would think. I wonder if Ramsay orders this hunt without Roose's knowledge, a covert hunt if you will. Roose would not be pleased about Sansa and Theon/Reek escaping (He knows that Theon is aware that Bran and Rickon are not dead).

Which female has the most lucrative and promissing movie future that demands her to take advantage now and not be committed to a tv show 6 months per year?  A leading lady would need to be killed off on her tv show. Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark, they have deprived her of her story from the books anyway, she is expendable to a degree.

I disagree, if anyone it would be Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell, who's already done a few shows and is finally starting to make it really big via movies like the Hunger Games.  Also, she's already in her 30's so her time as a potential A-lister (if that's what she wants) is far more limited than the time that Sophie Turner has.  It would definitely be in Sophie's best interest as an actress to continue her role as Sansa, especially if the character has some major changes in future seasons.

In addition, Natalie Dormer recently said that Margaery's character is really not in a good place as her grandmother has fled King's Landing.  After all if Cersei were incarcerated for an accusation against killing a king, Olenna is certainly guilty of the same, no?  I would be surprised if MT's death was in the premiere, but it's be a long standing prediction of mine that she's go in season/book six.

I disagree, if anyone it would be Natalie Dormer as Margaery Tyrell, who's already done a few shows and is finally starting to make it really big via movies like the Hunger Games.  Also, she's already in her 30's so her time as a potential A-lister (if that's what she wants) is far more limited than the time that Sophie Turner has.  It would definitely be in Sophie's best interest as an actress to continue her role as Sansa, especially if the character has some major changes in future seasons.

In addition, Natalie Dormer recently said that Margaery's character is really not in a good place as her grandmother has fled King's Landing.  After all if Cersei were incarcerated for an accusation against killing a king, Olenna is certainly guilty of the same, no?  I would be surprised if MT's death was in the premiere, but it's be a long standing prediction of mine that she's go in season/book six.

Sorry, but that's utter nonsense. Or are you actually saying that all the A-listers in their 40s/50s/60s+ are not A-listers?

Sorry, but that's utter nonsense. Or are you actually saying that all the A-listers in their 40s/50s/60s+ are not A-listers?

Not at all.  I'm merely pointing out that it is much much harder for someone (and especially a woman at that) to achieve and keep major success in the entertainment industry as they get older.  Yes, some thespians find greater success with age, but it's no conspiracy theory to say that it is increasingly more difficult to achieve popularity with age.  By no means am I supporting this faction of the casting industry, but there's no denying that it exists, and that youth tends to be a great commodity. 

I thought Michelle Fairly was absolutely perfect as Catelyn Stark, but there are a ton who thought she was too old.  Really, is 45 too old to play a mother to an actor who was 23 at the start of filming?  That is not too old.  Likewise I remember when Lord of the Rings came out, there were a ton of people who thought that Miranda Otto was far too old to play Eowyn, and she was only in her 30's. 

Anyway, my point was that Natalie Dormer plays a supporting character and has the potential for other major roles out there in the industry which seems to be what she's seeking; contrast that with Sophie Turner who has one of the most prominent roles of the most popular TV show.  It would be unwise of the latter to leave that role whereas it would be a good career move for the former to move along (again, if that's even something she wants) because of the (unfortunately biased) opinions out there who will determine whether or not she has a job (or the kind of job she wants). 

How is it that No One like the Sand Snakes & that ridiculous characature of Arienne/Alleria gets considered major and no one even thinks Fat Walda?    She's great.  

Think back to March/April this year--the heavy favorites to die were Bronn and Brienne up until the last show ended.   Maybe Myrcella gets a dramatic death scene, but I could have sworn I saw a picture of her and the actors who play Tommen and Bran all together at the beginning of summer on a set?     

How is it that No One like the Sand Snakes & that ridiculous characature of Arienne/Alleria gets considered major and no one even thinks Fat Walda?    She's great.  

Think back to March/April this year--the heavy favorites to die were Bronn and Brienne up until the last show ended.   Maybe Myrcella gets a dramatic death scene, but I could have sworn I saw a picture of her and the actors who play Tommen and Bran all together at the beginning of summer on a set?     

Myrcella could be dead and still be a part of the cast if there's a funeral scene in the beginning of season six.  But who knows, maybe the Bad Pussy slipped Bronn some antidote and Myrcella will be back.

It makes sense that Littlefinger makes sure Olenna dies, because she is too smart and he needs chaos in King's Landing. If Margaery dies, the Tyrells would abandon the Lannisters IMO. Tommen would be extremely depress. It's also something Littlefinger would want. But who could do that for him????. He always keeps his hands clean.

I know Doran told Ellaria that there would not be another chance for her, but I think she will be imprisoned. She is the mother of his nieces and the population loved them. It would not be a smart move. 

I think Melisandre is already kind of dead, so I don't think it's her.

I would be extremely disappointed if they kill Sansa or Arya.

It makes sense that Littlefinger makes sure Olenna dies, because she is too smart and he needs chaos in King's Landing. If Margaery dies, the Tyrells would abandon the Lannisters IMO. Tommen would be extremely depress. It's also something Littlefinger would want. But who could do that for him????. He always keeps his hands clean.
I know Doran told Ellaria that there would not be another chance for her, but I think she will be imprisoned. She is the mother of his nieces and the population loved them. It would not be a smart move. 
I think Melisandre is already kind of dead, so I don't think it's her.
I would be extremely disappointed if they kill Sansa or Arya.

If this whole major death in the first ep rumor is true, I was thinking it may be Olenna too but now I find it unlikely if you look at the latest spoilers from WotW which said that Mace is going to come home from Braavos to a pissed off QoT who will give him grief about being so incompetent and letting his children get imprisoned. if this is true I doubt all this would happen in the first episode but hey I guess it's possible

Archived