The supposed 'major female' death in the premiere.

RenlyTheOneTrueKing

Melissandre maybe?

Ellaria is not a major female character.

Sansa could, they did say a Stark would die in the Battle of the Bastards, didn't they? But then... I doubt that battle takes place during the premiere, so no, not Sansa.

If it is Brienne I will die too.

Arya, no way.

Cersei, nah

Margaery... could be, I see no use for her anymore, but I doubt it.

Dany, that would be a shocker no? I seriously doubt it.

Missandei, not a major female character

• 2 weeks later...

Lyanna Stark.

B)

TOJ is episode 5 or 6 according to Lost Siete Reinos. It's not her. I said befoe that it could be Mel, but with more recent news probably not.

Carice shoot a lot of scenes at Magheramorne Quarry and apart fom that she wasn't seen around Saintfield...she could've been there without anyone noticing or spotting her. We're lucky to have Jon Snow in his armor. She wasn't even confirmed to be there with others. But she will be key to one scene with Jon and Ghost. As L7R said it. It's probably his resurection and I doubt that it will happen in ep 1. Mel needs to process what just happened with Stannis and it will take some time, then to figured out her new purpose and do something about it. We know that she will have a scene with Davos arguing about something.

Maybe it was hoax and nobody will die in the premiere.

Also Mel will meet Arya in winterfell before she dies. They would have never had that convo between Arya and Mel a few seasons ago. Also her visions of walking through WF with the Bolton banners lowered, mainly the arya convo, none of that would have been added if she were to die early

There is no way it is Mel as I said above. At some point she will run into Arya. They would have never had that convo between those 2 if it wasnt going to happen. And her visions place her in WF at some point with the Boltons defeated

Also if Mel brings Jon back, doesnt mean she has to die, as far as the viewers are concerned, Thoros did it for Beric plenty of times

I thought Mel's vision was of Bolton banners burning...based on what we heard about Ramsay, there certainly will be Bolton banners burning. Albeit not in the traditional sense of it.

No. It was her walking around WF with the Bolton banners lowered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewGmAY56Ktw

Start around 2:45

There is no way it is Mel as I said above. At some point she will run into Arya. They would have never had that convo between those 2 if it wasnt going to happen. And her visions place her in WF at some point with the Boltons defeated

Also if Mel brings Jon back, doesnt mean she has to die, as far as the viewers are concerned, Thoros did it for Beric plenty of times

With their consistency. I wouldn't be surprised if that was forgotten and they will move on to kill her. I mean if Mel is known for resurrecting Jon...she will be walking, talking resurrection option for Jon anytime he's in trouble. Not a good thing.

As for her praying over Jon. Nah, they will do something else...new.

With their consistency. I wouldn't be surprised if that was forgotten and they will move on to kill her. I mean if Mel is known for resurrecting Jon...she will be walking, talking resurrection option for Jon anytime he's in trouble. Not a good thing.

As for her praying over Jon. Nah, they will do something else...new.

While thats possible. I dont think they would have hinted twice already when it comes to her around WF.

Even late in season 3 before Stannis goes to the wall, there is a season between Mel and Seylse that pretty much gave away that Shireen was going to get burned, when they look into the fire together during that bath scene

My money is on Margaery. In the book Varys kills Pycelle after his testimony implicating Margaery as part of a scheme to ensure the realms stay in schism. My belief is that he did this to keep Pycelle from recanting and he will frame the Tyrells for it giving credence to his claims about moon tea (which may have been a lie). So Margaery is found guilty. Perhaps she is executed by the Faith or more likely dies during a Tyrell attempt to free her or a failed attempt at escape. I could see Varys tossing her from the tower to make it look like she fell during an escape but planting rumors that Cersei was behind it (book - in the show she could simply fall and people will assume it was Cersei). Regardless, I think book Margaery gets the axe quickly so the show will follow suit.

While thats possible. I dont think they would have hinted twice already when it comes to her around WF.

Even late in season 3 before Stannis goes to the wall, there is a season between Mel and Seylse that pretty much gave away that Shireen was going to get burned, when they look into the fire together during that bath scene

It's tougher to be subtle in the show. It was clear to everyone, but the worse things was that they let Stannis agree to that. I'm pretty sure that in the books it will be Mel and Selyse.

I'm 50/50 with her. I see pros and cons for her death and survival. We shall see, because they can make this event special that it can't be reproduced. One time thing different than any other.

Pyre things ala Daenerys would be dumb and it would undermine both characters. It should mirror them in a way as two saviours(Dothraki witnessing that, Wildlings with Jon and some trusted allies Jorah and Tormund), but not like that. Praying would a good option if she knew about Jon and can immediately responds. Just like Thoros did and it would be sort of less special event to the audience who saw Thoros with Beric. Since Jon is one of the main characters, they will make a big deal out of it. She clear doubts herself and maybe little bit her faith. Or how she intepretated those visions. She needs to find herself and her true purpose. That will take a time but not much of time and people around at CB are not exactly friendly towards her. Rapists, killers and thieves...Wildlings hates her ad Davos too.

My money is on Margaery. In the book Varys kills Pycelle after his testimony implicating Margaery as part of a scheme to ensure the realms stay in schism. My belief is that he did this to keep Pycelle from recanting and he will frame the Tyrells for it giving credence to his claims about moon tea (which may have been a lie). So Margaery is found guilty. Perhaps she is executed by the Faith or more likely dies during a Tyrell attempt to free her or a failed attempt at escape. I could see Varys tossing her from the tower to make it look like she fell during an escape but planting rumors that Cersei was behind it (book - in the show she could simply fall and people will assume it was Cersei). Regardless, I think book Margaery gets the axe quickly so the show will follow suit.

The information that we know from filming is that Margaery will not die in the Premiere. 

It's tougher to be subtle in the show. It was clear to everyone, but the worse things was that they let Stannis agree to that. I'm pretty sure that in the books it will be Mel and Selyse.

I'm 50/50 with her. I see pros and cons for her death and survival. We shall see, because they can make this event special that it can't be reproduced. One time thing different than any other.

Pyre things ala Daenerys would be dumb and it would undermine both characters. It should mirror them in a way as two saviours(Dothraki witnessing that, Wildlings with Jon and some trusted allies Jorah and Tormund), but not like that. Praying would a good option if she knew about Jon and can immediately responds. Just like Thoros did and it would be sort of less special event to the audience who saw Thoros with Beric. Since Jon is one of the main characters, they will make a big deal out of it. She clear doubts herself and maybe little bit her faith. Or how she intepretated those visions. She needs to find herself and her true purpose. That will take a time but not much of time and people around at CB are not exactly friendly towards her. Rapists, killers and thieves...Wildlings hates her ad Davos too.

They have took numerous scenes throughout the last few seasons that were obviously there to show Mel will least meet Arya. Maybe she will kill her for revenge for Gendry? Either way I am certain it is not episode 1, past scenes make it clear

The character I think it is isn't a major character, however the repercussions of her being killed could be widely felt, especially in the Northern and Riverlands plotlines. She is going to die in season 6. I wouldn't have thought episode 1, however the potential knock on effects for the rest of the season may require an early death. I'm talking about fat Walda. This would upset the Freys, threats to march on Winterfell. This could cause the death of Roose. Ramsey trying to rally the northern Lords against the Freys (might explain the whisperings of House Umber siding with the Boltons).

So even though she is not a major character, her death could have a snowball effect on the season. So she is my prime candidate if this is indeed true, however I don't think it is.

They have took numerous scenes throughout the last few seasons that were obviously there to show Mel will least meet Arya. Maybe she will kill her for revenge for Gendry? Either way I am certain it is not episode 1, past scenes make it clear

Someone proposed a theory that Mel will transfer her soul or part of it to Jon during his resurrection or rebirth process...thus fulfilling meeting Arya and walking the battlements of Winterfell as Jon, with Mel being part of him.

Archived