Watch, Watched, Watching: Blame is safer than praise

Howdyphillip

Currently watching "Pride and Prejudice" again. Love this movie. Sadly, my housemates can be really judgemental. 

That just shows they have no taste whatsoever :P I love that film, probably one of my all-time favourites. 

Last night I watched half of The Magnificent Seven, which is as enjoyable as I remembered from my childhoood. Definitely preferred The Man With No Name trilogy and OUaTitW, though. Eventually I will get around to watching the Japanese original. 

It really is much better than TMS :) 

The first season of deadwood is one of my favorite single seasons. So many amazing scenes in that finale. Glad you liked it ^^

Yeah, I loved how so many plotlines came to the front at different moments, sometimes even in the same scene. There's so many highlights in 1 hour:

-Bullock taking action against Alma's father, and how everyone reacts
-Jewel and her boots :wub:
-Doc Cochran's prayer and the death of the priest
-Bullock reclaiming his role as sheriff
-Al dealing with the warrant for him
And so much more small stuff that I loved, like Merrick and his pictures, and Mr. Wu

@ WarGalley (quoting you doesn't work for some reason)
I already thought Brad Dourif (the Doc) was an amazing actor after One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, but he proved it again in that scene.

I'm so behind on Fargo ( only watched the first episode) and The Knick. Also, I haven't started watching the second season of the stellar french series The Returned. 

I caught up on The Leftovers though, it's probably my favourite thing on television right now. 

Also, I stopped watching season 1 of Deadwood halfway through, I want to go back but there is so much TV to catch up on..

With The Leftovers, Fargo, and The Knick all coming to an end, I'll be eagerly anticipating the returns of Black Sails and Banshee next month.

Dude, haven't you been watching The Last Kingdom? If not, I would suggest you seriously rethink your priorities and watch it ASAP :) It's the show Vikings wants to be, only better ;) 

Dude, haven't you been watching The Last Kingdom? If not, I would suggest you seriously rethink your priorities and watch it ASAP :) It's the show Vikings wants to be, only better ;) 

Yeah I watched TLK, but the finale was Saturday :( . I loved it and thought it was better than Vikings too.

With The Leftovers, Fargo, and The Knick all coming to an end, I'll be eagerly anticipating the returns of Black Sails and Banshee next month.

Can't wait for Banshee to return. Biter sweet though, since it's the final season. 

I'm also looking forward to Vinyl. 

Archived