Are Aeron's special abilities going to be a plot point?

Taenqyrhae

I do agree that Aeron is going to drown Euron, but not necessarily this way.  I think it's more likely that he will offer Euron his unqualified support if he becomes a true follower of the Drowned God.  Of course the whole thing won't mean a thing to Euron, but he could use the image boost of having the local priest on board.  So Aeron drowns him...and doesn't bring him back.  Then of course when Euron doesn't wake up, it was the will of the Drowned God.

It may indeed be a urinating contest that Aeron wins that actually gets Euron to agree to the whole Drowned Men initiation rite.

The IB are hilarious :lol:

don't get why people want to exterminate them :lmao:

If this theory proves to be right, I might just have to change my name to goldenstream in honor of Arya Bolton. :worried:

You also need to change your member title to specify that you are "of the bladder".

It's sad that this thread will be lost when Ran updates the forum software.

Just imagine Tywin Lannister being brought a chair to the dungeons to see Aeron urinate while drinking some wine and saying "excellent...".

I have to say this of the best mental images ever, I am happy that my discovery had spawned such greatness.

The IB are hilarious :lol:

don't get why people want to exterminate them :lmao:

"Hilarious" is of no value. Starks are the superior race. All other lifeforms must be suppressed. Advance and attack, attack and destroy, destroy and rejoice. Exterminate, annihilate, destroy. Exterminate! Exterminate! Help, help, my vision is impaired!

This is clearly one of those examples that Ran was talking about where the OP needs to copy a "key post" with "important information or theories" and resubmit it after the upgrade.

You also need to change your member title to specify that you are "of the bladder".

:( Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about that, I registered on July 16, its going to be like I never existed. :tantrum:

:( Yeah, I'm pretty bummed about that, I registered on July 16, its going to be like I never existed. :tantrum:

Keep him in your mind. Keep him in your mind. Don't forget him. If you forget him, you'll lose him forever... This is your own history changing. It's going to be hard, but you can do it. Tell me about Darkstream. Fantastic Darkstream, funny Darkstream, gorgeous Darkstream. Kinkslayer, listen to me, do exactly as I say. Kinkslayer, please, keep concentrating. You can do this. You can do it... I can't help you unless you do. We can still save his memory.

Keep him in your mind. Keep him in your mind. Don't forget him. If you forget him, you'll lose him forever... This is your own history changing. It's going to be hard, but you can do it. Tell me about Darkstream. Fantastic Darkstream, funny Darkstream, gorgeous Darkstream. Kinkslayer, listen to me, do exactly as I say. Kinkslayer, please, keep concentrating. You can do this. You can do it... I can't help you unless you do. We can still save his memory.

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

Haha, that's awesome, I feel a little better now. :thumbsup:

Aeron's ship was called the "Golden Storm" and he wanted it's prow / ram to be a giant metal dick, but Balon denied him.  Balon has no sense of humor.  

Am I the only one who is dying to read the Aeron POV from TWOW that GRRM praised & offered to read that one time??

Aeron's ship was called the "Golden Storm" and he wanted it's prow / ram to be a giant metal dick, but Balon denied him.  Balon has no sense of humor.  

Am I the only one who is dying to read the Aeron POV from TWOW that GRRM praised & offered to read that one time??

You are not alone. I expect Aeron is rousing a rabble that, along with Asha's plan to void the Kingsmoot, will contribute to Euron's downfall.

Archived