Dancy is Tywin's Bastard

Lost Melnibonean

ACoK: Tyrion VII
Marei was a cool, pale, delicate girl Tyrion had noticed once or twice. Green eyes and porcelain skin, long straight silvery hair, very lovely, but too solemn by half. "I'd hate to have the poor child lose her pearls on account of me."

ACoK L Tyrion VII
"Next time, perhaps." Tyrion had no doubt that Dancy would be a lively handful. She was pug-nosed and bouncy, with freckles and a mane of thick red hair that tumbled down past her waist. But he had Shae waiting for him at the manse.

Apparently Dancy either darkens her hair, lightens it later on or it may be a honey red (strawberry blonde).

ASoS: Tyrion V
Tyrion gave him a long look. "Chataya's on the Street of Silk has several girls who might suit your needs. Dancy has hair the color of honey. Marei's is pale white-gold. I would advise you to keep one or the other by your side at all times, my lord."

See, I already addressed this in the OP. I don't see a discrepancy. I say she's a strawberry blonde. A little Webber and a little Lannister. Sweet, no?

Nose and potentially strawberry blond hair are not quite enough for even a theory I am afraid. I like the Marei possibility more due to the name similarity to Cersei and Kevan's daughter Janei. But I do not think there is enough evidence for her either, especially with the silvery hair.

Nose and potentially strawberry blond hair are not quite enough for even a theory I am afraid. I like the Marei possibility more due to the name similarity to Cersei and Kevan's daughter Janei. But I do not think there is enough evidence for her either, especially with the silvery hair.

Your saying similar names trumps similar physical traits? I don't think so. But in any case, you missed my point upthread about Charles Dance. Eh? See, this theory is airtight.

Marei didna have golden hair. She had "long straight silvery hair." Maybe Aerys knew about Tywin's passage, eh? Let's push another pot off that shelf, shall we?

Why not both? Wars could have been avoided with a character that was Tywin's and Aerys' daughter. 

Why not both? Wars could have been avoided with a character that was Tywin's and Aerys' daughter. 

Now, I know I'm pretty conservative when it comes to social relationships but I don't believe what your describing is possible.

silver-gold hair... See the quote on the previous page. Also, tommen is described as having very blonde, almost white hair, despite having two lannister parents.

I like it. I did a Dunk & Egg reread a few days ago and have been thinking about what happened to the Red Widow. I compared her features to Brienne's for possible support for the theory that she ended up on Tarth with Dunk's broken shield and his baby in her tummy.

I like the Gendry/Bella comparison. Not crazy at all.

Marei didna have golden hair. She had "long straight silvery hair." Maybe Aerys knew about Tywin's passage, eh? Let's push another pot off that shelf, shall we?

One night, Aerys and Tywin bumped into each other in that secret passage. They were both drunk and pissed to each other. A sudden hate sex broke out...

I like it. I did a Dunk & Egg reread a few days ago and have been thinking about what happened to the Red Widow. I compared her features to Brienne's for possible support for the theory that she ended up on Tarth with Dunk's broken shield and his baby in her tummy.

I like the Gendry/Bella comparison. Not crazy at all.

How 'bout this...

"Webber, you nurse claims to lands lost in Westeros." 

Dance

Webber was short and muscular, with spiders tattooed across his head and chest and arms. 

Dance

If she remains unwed on the second anniversary of her fathers passing, Coldmoat and its lands pass to his cousin Wendell. Perhaps you glimpsed him in the yard. A short man with a goiter on his neck, much given to flatulence. Though it is small of me to say so. I am cursed with excess wind myself. Be that as it may. Ser Wendell is grasping and stupid, but his lady wife is Lord Rowans sister . . . and damnably fertile, that cannot be denied. She whelps as often as he farts. Their sons are quite as bad as he is, their daughters worse, and all of them have begun to count the days. Lord Rowan has upheld the will, so her ladyship has only till the next new moon. 

The Sworn Sword

It was a grant of rights, ser. To Lord Wyman Webber, from the king. For his leal service in the late rebellion, Lord Wyman and his descendants were granted all rights to the Chequy Water, from where it rises in the Horseshoe Hills to the shores of Leafy Lake. It also said that Lord Wyman and his descendants should have the right to take red deer and boar and rabbits in Wats Wood wheneer it pleased them, and to cut twenty trees from the wood each year. The boy cleared his throat. The grant was only for a time, though. The paper said that if Ser Eustace were to die without a male heir of his body, Standfast would revert to the crown, and Lord Webbers privileges would end. 

The Sworn Sword

So, maybe the Windblown Webber is a descendant of cousin Wendel who lost his chance to take Coldmoat when Dunk killed Lucas and Eustace wed Rohanne. If Webber had a child with Eustace (actually Dunk's bastard???) then Coldmoat could be held by House Osgrey. Assuming Osgrey will (perhaps unknowingly) side with the Black Dragon once again and the Windblown will side with Dany, this sets up another confrontation between Webber and Osgrey.

Now, I know I'm pretty conservative when it comes to social relationships but I don't believe what your describing is possible.

Look up chimerism.  It's possible.  I used to bring that up in Tyrion paternity threads just to see the reactions (sadly, no one ever reacted). 

But I was thinking, why can't Marei AND Dancy be Tywin's daughters?  

I've also crackpotted the possibility that Tysha was Tywin's unacknowledged bastard and he thought Tyrion's falling for her was evidence of his possibly being Aerys' son (which is bull, but that seems to be Tywin's one insecurity).

One night, Aerys and Tywin bumped into each other in that secret passage. They were both drunk and pissed to each other. A sudden hate sex broke out...

wth is happening here :lmao:

Although, Mithras has a point. Everything could have been different if Tywin and Aerys had resolved the sexual tension between them.

I've also crackpotted the possibility that Tysha was Tywin's unacknowledged bastard and he thought Tyrion's falling for her was evidence of his possibly being Aerys' son (which is bull, but that seems to be Tywin's one insecurity).

How Tysha being Tywin's daughter and Tyrion being attracted to her proves Tyrion was Aerys'? It proves that Aerys was secretly attracted to Tywin and Tyrion inherited that?

Look up chimerism.  It's possible.  I used to bring that up in Tyrion paternity threads just to see the reactions (sadly, no one ever reacted). 

But I was thinking, why can't Marei AND Dancy be Tywin's daughters?  

I need to have The Talk with my oldest boy before school starts up next week. I think I'll leave this stuff out.

Archived