What will happen to Melisandre?

DaSh!t

With Jon Snow "Dead" what will happen to Melisandre? If I was her at the wall, Id be a little worried what the men there would do with me. Do you think they will try and hurt her?? Can her "magic" keep her safe??

Will she be allowed to stay at the wall with Jon dead? Everyone thinks she will bring him back but will the NW let her?? I mean they obviously wanted him dead. Id think theyd like to keep him that way.

I want to believe she will try to bring him back from the dead and he may become azor ahai or the prince who was promised.

In the books I understood that she doesn't have lots of her powders left, but it will be enough for one more trick, paraphrased. So I guess she goes out sacrifing herself to resurrect Jon Snow. 

For the tv show: fucking him on the funeral pyre to revive him is something D&D wouldn't miss, would they?

In the books I understood that she doesn't have lots of her powders left, but it will be enough for one more trick, paraphrased. So I guess she goes out sacrifing herself to resurrect Jon Snow. 

For the tv show: fucking him on the funeral pyre to revive him is something D&D wouldn't miss, would they?

She doesn't? She feels more powerful at the Wall, in her chapter she expressly says she's getting stronger and soon will have no need for tricks.

Having said that, what happened to Beric when he revived Cat? Fell dead didn't he?

Well, Mel is way, way older than Beric was, so I think she will kiss Jon, and break down just like we've seen in cheesy B movies since the dawn of cinema. I will not reiterate why I believe Mel and Moqorro to be very well preserved Berics again, but there you have it. She may even know what will happen to her, but she will do it for her god when she realizes how important Jon actually is.

"At the wall Melisandre notes that she is stronger there, stronger even than in Asshai. Her every word and gesture was more potent, and she could do things that she had never done before. Such shadows as I bring forth here will be terrible, and no creature of the dark will stand before them."  She also recalls a lesson she had learned long before Asshai - the more effortless the sorcery appears, the more men fear the sorcerer. " http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Asshai

There is a theory that Melisandre is Sheira Seastar and Bloodraven's Daughter so she could be stronger than we think if its true. They both have been known to use the dark arts or sorcery.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/96824-sbm-mel-the-red-star-bleeding-melony-seastar-part-2-has-been-added-on-pg9/page-19

Archived