Season 6 - what we know (MAJOR SPOILERS)

JonSnowed

Let's hope newly-revived Jon Stark/Targaryen/Dayne picks up Longclaw and pulls a move like Butch (Bruce Willis) does to Zed and the store clerk in Pulp Fiction----- 

he is staring at the guys who stabbed him with mad, angry, insane eyes..... he starts walking forward, so they part and sort of encircle him.  He takes the sword and backward-stabs Bowen Marsh while staring directly at Aliser Thorne..... as he pulls out Longclaw, Aliser is like, "Oh s#!^...... " then Jon swings Longclaw to chop another stabber in freaking half..... leaving Aliser Thorne freaking out..... and Jon says "Go ahead Lord Commander..... pick up your sword..... go ahead........ "  ---- One of Jon's supporters says, "What now?" as Jon holds Longclaw on the shitting-himself-Thorne...... "I'll tell you what now...... I'mma call up a couple hard, pipe-hittin Red Priests to go to work on Mr. Betray-his-Brother-Murderer here with some Valyrian Steel pliers and some wildfire......  Then they're gonna sacrifice the rest of you lot in their flames while trying to hatch dragons from stone........"

"YOU HEAR ME TALKIN FIRST RANGER BOY??  I AiN'T FINISHED WITH YOU BY A DAMN SIGHT!  IMMA GET TARGARYEN ON YOUR A$$...."

"No I mean what now between you and Ramsay Bolton......?"

"Get me Ser Alliser's chopper- I mean horse....."

Whose horse is this?

It's Alliser's

Whose Alliser?

Alliser dead, baby.

I LMFAO'ed at this .... after I posted my little passage there, I kept thinking about that scene, and thought I should edit it and add it in, but I couldn't figure out the best way to put it - you put it perfectly, I LOL'd literally out loud at that, nice.

Jon probably will go berserker on Allister. HBO poster pretty much describes him not as wounded but covered not-in-his blood

...and where would you get that idea, exactly?  Because to me, he looks like he's dead and covered in his own blood, possibly lying down (on a pyre, for example).  His pallor is very corpse-like.  I don't see anything in that picture that suggests he just went on a rampage.

...and where would you get that idea, exactly?  Because to me, he looks like he's dead and covered in his own blood, possibly lying down (on a pyre, for example).  His pallor is very corpse-like.  I don't see anything in that picture that suggests he just went on a rampage.

That image is from Season 3, so it is not a pyre image.

That image is from Season 3, so it is not a pyre image.

They wouldn't use a season 3 image on a poster for season 6.  Makes no sense...especially since all the teaser posters are artists' renditions and not actual images from the show.  Which means that it doesn't matter if there isn't blood on his face in the actual show from the stabbing...it's artistic, not realistic.  I think people are attempting to read more into this poster than there really is.  Jon was stabbed a dozen times...pretty sure he died.  A teaser poster isn't going to spoil anything, nor is it going to be a picture from 3 years ago because there's no point in that at all.  However, I don't believe for a second that he stays that way...but I don't expect the teaser poster or teaser trailer to give that away.

They wouldn't use a season 3 image on a poster for season 6.  Makes no sense...especially since all the teaser posters are artists' renditions and not actual images from the show.  Which means that it doesn't matter if there isn't blood on his face in the actual show from the stabbing...it's artistic, not realistic.  I think people are attempting to read more into this poster than there really is.  Jon was stabbed a dozen times...pretty sure he died.  A teaser poster isn't going to spoil anything, nor is it going to be a picture from 3 years ago because there's no point in that at all.  However, I don't believe for a second that he stays that way...but I don't expect the teaser poster or teaser trailer to give that away.

Actually Jack is right. Sue from WOTW confirmed it, because people debated about this. It's from season 3 and they used it for this season. 

The next battle IS the Battle of Winter.

I assumed he meant the Bolton's charge of Stannis's (extremely depleted, starving-hungry, freezing, tired, and oh yeah dismounted with no horse, no siege weapons, nothing but their swords and feet...) outside Winterfell, which was a major letdown.

I think they did a very good job in hiding spoilers for us, we still don't know who is playing Arthur Dayne, Lyanna Stark or Howland Reed, also we don't know who is Ian McShane playing, to name a few of the things kept under wraps. I'm happy that the surprises are being kept up until the show airs.

I think they did a very good job in hiding spoilers for us, we still don't know who is playing Arthur Dayne, Lyanna Stark or Howland Reed, also we don't know who is Ian McShane playing, to name a few of the things kept under wraps. I'm happy that the surprises are being kept up until the show airs.

It appears that Robert Aramayo is possibly playing Howland Reed. He's at the ToJ scene. Although not officially confirmed I'd be shocked if he is not playing Howland Reed. He looks like Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

We know the 3 principal actors in the ToJ scene. Luke Roberts is the most likely to be Dayne.

I assumed he meant the Bolton's charge of Stannis's (extremely depleted, starving-hungry, freezing, tired, and oh yeah dismounted with no horse, no siege weapons, nothing but their swords and feet...) outside Winterfell, which was a major letdown.

It will be a letdown in the books too. Stannis is a dead man walking since ASOS

So I read a bit about that- I didn't want it to be true, I am not really sure THIS :

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjEzMzgzNDEzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzEyMDMyNA@@._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

looks like THIS to me:

http://www.lagardedenuit.com/wiki/images/3/31/Arthur_Dayne.png     <<<---------------- IMHO that is exactly what Arthur Dayne should look like.  The picture with him, Gerold Hightower, and Oswell Whent are pretty much dead on how I think of them in my head.  

However- I also read that Luke Roberts had "extensive experience with the sword and swordfighting and shooting swordfighting scenes" -- I don't even know or didn't even know who he was before he was said to be Arthur Dayne, and the guy in the video is clearly capable with a sword, spinning it in all directions and flipping it around his hand etc.  What experience does this Luke Roberts guy have if anyone knows?

I took Luke Roberts to be Arthur Dayne, Eddie Eyre to be young Ned Stark, and Robert Armayo was Howland Reed- that makes the most sense to me-

UNLESS----------------- it's all been a masterful deception and Sean Bean will return as a young Ned (something I have been saying since before Season 4 started...) and Arthur Dayne is a still-as-of-yet-unannounced actor, and Luke Roberts, Eddie Eyre, and Armayo are a few of "Ned's Wraiths" ... the other 6 guys who came with him and had his back.

If you can't tell, I AM SO PSYCHED FOR THE TOWER OF JOY.  Please, please, PLEASE D&D, Don't screw it up like you screwed up Ser Barristan and Shireen and even Stannis.  Please, don't screw it up.

Because you have been screwing up a lot of stuff and yes, I think I could do better, so holler at me for some advice or if you want to hire me to explain to you how you should be doing your jobs and not screwing this stuff up.

Archived