Rant & Rave without repercussion S 5 continued [book spoilers]

kissdbyfire

Guys, could we not turn this thread into "Semi-naked guys: the thread"?  :lol:

Anyways, back on to GOT ranting: You know it's bad when even my vaguely-homophobic-sometimes (and unsullied!) cousin thinks they really fucked up Loras this season.  You don't really need to have read the books to see that he's little more than a walking token gay joke character now...

About Euron - I find both Alfie and Iwan more handsome, he looks too soft. Like deranged Sam for Iwan's Frodo.

But in the make-up and on-screen he  probably will look different, hope tha actor is good.

LOLOL  I'm still on the Iwan is more Hobbit than Hot Guy train.  This Euron, I'm not sure is much better, but like you, I hope he's a good actor.  Will he get good dialogue?  HA!!

Anyone else think Ramsay will die this season and Euron will replace him as the charismatic, handsome and sadistic invincible rapist?

I think exactly that. Littlefinger will polish off the Boltons at the start of S6 instead of Stannis and Euron will take over the role of the show's resident psycho.

LOLOL  I'm still on the Iwan is more Hobbit than Hot Guy train.  This Euron, I'm not sure is much better, but like you, I hope he's a good actor.  Will he get good dialogue?  HA!!

I think it is the hair!

And if we are talking about Tolkien. Does Iwan not look like a (young) Andy Serkins (Gollem/Smeagol)? This foto of Ramsay really reminds me at least of Gollem. (I think however it would be insult to Smeagol to say that Ramsay is like him. Poor Smeagol!)

Sansa will be lured by Hound butt to the Riverlands. Brienne will be lured by Jaime butt to the Riverlands. Or they will be lured to them. But it makes no sense for Sansa and Brienne to go to the Wall.

He is telling two Beauty and the Beast stories in the books. He posted pictures of the two pairs on his website (nope, no picture of Jon and Sansa), these are his comments, and he also asked for pictures of these two pairs for the annual calendar (in the case of Sansa and the Hound, just like the La Belle et la Bete poster):

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/grrm_fromfans/san-san-str/

http://www.georgerrmartin.com/grrm_fromfans/jaime-with-brienne/

Jon and Sansa have nothing to do with each other. They had nothing to do with each other on the show, too. In fact, they diverted Jon's plot away from hers (Olly matters more to Jon than Sansa). They said she wasn't thinking about him. And they sent Gilly from the Wall because it's not safe for women. Also, Sansa is not actually Jeyne Poole, and her story is not at the Wall.

They have been dropping hints like mad on the show for the other stories, however, since the series began. The Blackwater scene was filmed just like La Belle et la Bete. Even last season. Sansa talking about dogs while drinking ale, after a certain dog acted like the Disney Beast while asking for ale. Other scenes hinting at both the Hound and Brienne as the Beast. The Tarth gaze.

We can debate this some more on the Jon and Sansa thread you started, but I really don't think so.

Agree. He'd make a good hobbit. A hobbit gone bad. Gollum. Also, not how I pictured Euron!

I think it is the hair!

And if we are talking about Tolkien. Does Iwan not look like a (young) Andy Serkins (Gollem/Smeagol)? This foto of Ramsay really reminds me at least of Gollem. (I think however it would be insult to Smeagol to say that Ramsay is like him. Poor Smeagol!)

Agree. He'd make a good hobbit. A hobbit gone bad. Gollum. Also, not how I pictured Euron!

Hahaha, while I can say someone reminds me of a Hobbit, LOL..........after appearances I am lost as I've never had the slightest interest in reading any of Tolkien, nor seeing the movies.  So, yeah, I'm usually quite lost in all those type of posts.  

Le Cygne knows, LOL  No Hobbits for me, no way, no how, no thank you. 

Archived