If you could choose any actor to play any Character from a song of ice and fire ?

Rickyhunt

I think Sean Bean as Ned would make a good choice.. Have you heard of a guy calle Kit something? He could play Jon Snow, but who knows..

In case it wasn't clear and you aren't going along with the joke (really hard to tell online) I was mocking the show's portrayal of Stannis.

GARY OLDMAN HAS TO BE THE MAD KING.

Great shout. Or Tim Roth. Jeremy Irons too. They are all so good they could also play Rickard and Arryn, pick your pleasure. Kevin Spacey would be a good choice too.

Rhaegar would be Johnny Depp. He would have to beef up a bit but is a terrific actor who still looks pretty youthful and would best portray Rhaegar's sensitivity and inner conflicts. Heath Ledger would have been good too but alas.

Christian Bale as Arthur Dayne.

Great shout. Or Tim Roth. Jeremy Irons too. They are all so good they could also play Rickard and Arryn, pick your pleasure. Kevin Spacey would be a good choice too.

Rhaegar would be Johnny Depp. He would have to beef up a bit but is a terrific actor who still looks pretty youthful and would best portray Rhaegar's sensitivity and inner conflicts. Heath Ledger would have been good too but alas.

Christian Bale as Arthur Dayne.

Johnny depp as Rhaeger would be hilarious.

"I got your daughter, I got your daughter, guess what I put inside her!"  

Or better, when Brandon shouts out his name in KL."There should be a prince in there somewhere....."

Rhaeger should be played by someone who is better at playing something else then an antihero/madmen role (which are the only roles Johnny Depp can play).

Jared Leto would be a perfect Rhaegar, he can sing , has a weird handsomeness and can act. (Watch Requiem for a Dream/ Dallas Buyers Club). Otherwise Eddie Redmayne would be great as well.

10 years ago Eva Green would have been perfect for Lyanna's role. Now she is just too old. 

Michael Fassbender as Aegon the conquerer would be a perfect fit.

Reece Shearsmith to play Black Walder and Steve Pemberton to play Wyman Manderly. (The ones out of The League of Gentleman in case you didn't know).

Two of my favourite actors and those are the character that fit them best. Also they could reunite with their old friend Mark Gatiss.

Archived