If you could choose any actor to play any Character from a song of ice and fire ?

Rickyhunt

Johnny depp as Rhaeger would be hilarious.

"I got your daughter, I got your daughter, guess what I put inside her!"  

Or better, when Brandon shouts out his name in KL."There should be a prince in there somewhere....."

Rhaeger should be played by someone who is better at playing something else then an antihero/madmen role (which are the only roles Johnny Depp can play).

Jared Leto would be a perfect Rhaegar, he can sing , has a weird handsomeness and can act. (Watch Requiem for a Dream/ Dallas Buyers Club). Otherwise Eddie Redmayne would be great as well.

10 years ago Eva Green would have been perfect for Lyanna's role. Now she is just too old. 

Michael Fassbender as Aegon the conquerer would be a perfect fit.

Eddie Redmayne as Rhaegar? The guy who was supposed to be super hot and has been described as so amazingly beautiful that he overshadowed even Jaime (and that in the mind of Cersei, no less)? No offense to Redmayne, but no, just no.

Johnny depp as Rhaeger would be hilarious.

"I got your daughter, I got your daughter, guess what I put inside her!"  

Or better, when Brandon shouts out his name in KL."There should be a prince in there somewhere....."

Rhaeger should be played by someone who is better at playing something else then an antihero/madmen role (which are the only roles Johnny Depp can play).

Jared Leto would be a perfect Rhaegar, he can sing , has a weird handsomeness and can act. (Watch Requiem for a Dream/ Dallas Buyers Club). Otherwise Eddie Redmayne would be great as well.

10 years ago Eva Green would have been perfect for Lyanna's role. Now she is just too old. 

Michael Fassbender as Aegon the conquerer would be a perfect fit.

No you are hilarious, Johnny Depp is probably the best actor of his generation and just happens to be the best looking as well, something he battled with for a long time. Watch Finding Neverland for a beautifully sensitive and rich portrayal which would be perfect for the Harp Playing Rhaegar. He may be too old now but then I still think he could pull it off with make up and CGI etc.

Edward Norton would be another with the acting chops but maybe not the right look. Jared Leto is a decent choice but not got enough star quality to play Rhaegar. Problem is there are not many or any great actors under 30 with star quality as well, so most likely an unknown like Kit will be cast.

• 2 months later...

Archived