Which character you'd marry?

Lili Targaryen

Val because I think she's in my safe age range, but heck, she might be younger than 27. Who is 27 or older, eligible and likable in the books?

Nymeria and Obara Sand are the only ones in that age range is eligible. Likable it depends.

I would have married Robb...had a big crush on him, and I'm still mourning him. He was the perfect man for me.

Now, I would probably pick Willas Tyrell. We haven't met him yet, but giving a look to his siblings there are good chances that he's good looking and he's portayed like a really nice guy, and I love animals, I love horse riding so I always wanted an husband that breeds fine horses! Also Highgarden must be a lovely place.

I would have married Robb...had a big crush on him, and I'm still mourning him. He was the perfect man for me.

Now, I would probably pick Willas Tyrell. We haven't met him yet, but giving a look to his siblings there are good chances that he's good looking and he's portayed like a really nice guy, and I love animals, I love horse riding so I always wanted an husband that breeds fine horses! Also Highgarden must be a lovely place.

Not to mention Willas Tyrell is a good friend of Oberyn's, which suggests he's also more reasonable than his siblings and has better sense than his father.

Archived