First POV in Winds?

Chinoiserie

Just checked the wiki page (http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Chapters_Table_of_contents) and yes we did leave Davos early. His last chapter was 29th of 72 in Dance. So, we haven't seen him in nearly 2/3rd of a book i.e. nearly 600 pages.

Yes which means most of that chapter will probably be him recolecting on his adventures, and he'll probably be in a prison cell like always. That's how a lot of Davos chapters go. Him sitting in prison thinking about what just happened.

If he's not first, then he should be one of the first. I just hope they mix some of the new chapters in with the prerelease chapters so it's not 5 chapters I've already read in a row.

Yes which means most of that chapter will probably be him recolecting on his adventures, and he'll probably be in a prison cell like always. That's how a lot of Davos chapters go. Him sitting in prison thinking about what just happened.

If he's not first, then he should be one of the first. I just hope they mix some of the new chapters in with the prerelease chapters so it's not 5 chapters I've already read in a row.

:lmao:

Nah, they won't put the pre-released chapter early on and of course not in succession

Archived