I just lost time...

Sivin

Check if you have an anal probe.

I have been unable to find my probe since last night now that you mention it... 

If it's something you can do I'd be seeing someone about it. Dissociative blackouts can be a thing, and may be something worth looking at since it's not the first time. 

From my own experience, what you're describing sounds like drug induced psychosis. But if you haven't done the drugs, then it's just psychosis. Could be either psychological or neurological. Either way, the brain isn't supposed to do that.

Yeah, I'm moderately concerned. Just another fucking thing to deal with :There's no emoji for pointing a finger-gun at your head, so just imagine one here and don't forget the extreme eye roll: I haven't been on my meds for a while, not even my Ambien or Klonopin, because I've been avoiding stress fairly well. So unfortunately I can't blame it on them... which is why I'm alarmed. I literally hadn't done anything of note yesterday. I got home from hanging out at the local Magic store at about 5:30 or so and mowed the grass until about 8-ish which brings us to the warped timeline. 

I'm 50/50 on calling my provider vs not giving a fuck. 

:sigh: Again, sorry folks. Probably shouldn't have made this thread. 

It's four hours later than I thought. And I don't mean I lost track of time, I could have sworn five minutes ago that it was midnight or maybe 1 am. But it's 4 in the morning... I know I've done a few things tonight, but nothing that would take 4 hours. I played Magic online for about an hour with my friend, I took a shower, and I watched a movie. That was at like 9 or 10. 

Fucking weird and kinda disturbing. How are you guys doing? Anyone have a similar creepy story they'd like to share?

ETA: Oh, and the stove's been on since I last looked at my clock (and then pre-heated the stove) at about 9:30.

Stoned....stoned again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gEFnZP5X8Q

While I'm sure Magic Online and temporary lack of situational awareness are the culprits here, if it happens again you might want to consider getting in touch with your doctor. Non-alcohol-induced blackouts can be symptoms of something larger that you'd probably want taken care of.

I would have joked, but this seems like a cause for some concern. Get it checked out ASAP

Yeah, get thyself to a medical provider. They'll probably run a few scans on you. Whatever it is, it's better to know and treat than to not know and take yer chances.

Archived