A Man Can Post And So Can A Woman 9

Westorosi Batgirl

wel i got a lemon cake recipe now...and insist that a kingsguard never before indicated he was stannis' kingsguard....

honestly i think stannis has the best claim in the "KNOWN information" for the iron throne.....but i just hate the bastard...he is too wrapped up in magic that he doesn't truly believe in....if he had ridden forth and demanded his rights and blown red witch off i might have supported him...

so sayeth the sniffer....the saltiest asshole here

A King's guard tells a lady this wasn't the case. :) He doesn't knows about the others, but he was himself simply awaiting for a sniffer's response to his question.

On 15/02/2016 at 11:16 AM, Buckwheat said:

A flower is not sure what a man is meaning by light or hardcore supporter of Mance. A flower does not post much in the north of the Wall forums (above Miscellaneous) anymore anyway.

By that, a king's guard means if Mance is one or her favorite characters or just a character she likes.

6 hours ago, 7-KG said:

By that, a king's guard means if Mance is one or her favorite characters or just a character she likes.

A flower likes characters. A flower does not make lists of "favourite" and "unfavourite". A flower thinks this differentiation would be silly. A flower thinks all the "Favourite Character/City/Kingdom/Family/Animal/XY" are silly, a flower just likes plenty of them.

A king's guard likes a flower's point of view; but unlike her, he makes lists of things he likes or dislikes. Perhaps, he's just a idiot.

He doesn't knows about a lady, but most of his favorites are in danger and may die, so he's already preparing himself for the upcoming tragedies. :frown5: 

A king's guard thinks Stannis will die in TWOW. He hopes he has an heroic death fighting the Others, if he were to die, but thinks his actual death will be a bit less heroic.

a sniffer has not been paying attention which he regrets....

a sniffer has no true favorites and digs all the characters and actions he has read about...

the sniffer does not support Stannis for the throne, instead he hopes for a child of mixed stark and targaryen blood to reunite the kingdoms in peace...

a sniffer also supports legalizing weed :commie:

:smoking:

Archived