rumours of the season six title names

king 0f the north

so just following jon snow page on face book and they posted up ten title names rumoured to be true from a show source.

1.kingsmoot

2.white harbour

3.the mummers dragon

4.my lord

5.the last heir

6.winds of winter

7.crows eye

8.warrior of light

9.the long night.

10.valonqar

so il put a little thing from what i see happening and let me know what you guys think.

1. kingsmoot is pretty self explaintory balon dies and the call the moot to choose new king i think this will go much the same as in the books bar maybe victorion being involed. 2. white harbour id say this will be an introduction to the area lord wyman manderly and maybe re introduction of rickion stark. 3. now this one has me wondering weather thy are going to bring in f aegon or quetyn to release the dragons and get killed. 4.my lord could be the first look at the wall and what aftermath is taking place maybe a mel asking why rhollor killed the two most important people in the fight vs the others. 5. this for me is tommen finding out he is the last heir in the baratheon line or maybe geting a baby in his wife. 6. winds of winter will be the white walkers moving closer. 7. crows eye could be euron going to slavers bay to help danny come to westeros. 8. warrior of light to me has to be azor ahai being reborn, if that will be jon or stannis or danny who really knows. 9. the start of the longest nite wall coing down maybe would be kool. 10. this one i hope is true of all the names the most cercei meeting the valonqar maggie the wood witch was talkin about maybe.... let me know what you guys think. 

LONG LIVE THE KING IN THE N0RTH

Hmm, not sure about these... Some sound plausible but I don't see anyone's character arc taking them to White Harbour, unless that's where Rickon has gone but I'm sure he's supposed to have gone to the Umbers in the show? "valonqar" sounds very spoilerish to me. Your ideas sound good, I thought "the last heir" may be to do with Dany scene as she can't have any children.
I don't follow the fb page and so I don't know how reliable it is but I probably wouldn't read too deeply into these...

so just following jon snow page on face book and they posted up ten title names rumoured to be true from a show source.

1.kingsmoot

2.white harbour

3.the mummers dragon

4.my lord

5.the last heir

6.winds of winter

7.crows eye

8.warrior of light

9.the long night.

10.valonqar

so il put a little thing from what i see happening and let me know what you guys think.

1. kingsmoot is pretty self explaintory balon dies and the call the moot to choose new king i think this will go much the same as in the books bar maybe victorion being involed. 2. white harbour id say this will be an introduction to the area lord wyman manderly and maybe re introduction of rickion stark. 3. now this one has me wondering weather thy are going to bring in f aegon or quetyn to release the dragons and get killed. 4.my lord could be the first look at the wall and what aftermath is taking place maybe a mel asking why rhollor killed the two most important people in the fight vs the others. 5. this for me is tommen finding out he is the last heir in the baratheon line or maybe geting a baby in his wife. 6. winds of winter will be the white walkers moving closer. 7. crows eye could be euron going to slavers bay to help danny come to westeros. 8. warrior of light to me has to be azor ahai being reborn, if that will be jon or stannis or danny who really knows. 9. the start of the longest nite wall coing down maybe would be kool. 10. this one i hope is true of all the names the most cercei meeting the valonqar maggie the wood witch was talkin about maybe.... let me know what you guys think. 

Doesn't make sense to me.

Why would we have a kingsmoot in ep 1 and crow's eye in ep7?

I don't see White Harbour and Mummer's Dragon since it appears those have been cut.

And Valonquar was not in the show prphecy, so I doubt that one as well.

Possible titles

Theme - Titles

Ironborn - Kingsmoot/Crow's Eye/The first storm and the last

Lannister - Goldenhand/Valonqar/Shrouds of Gold

Northmen - Winter/Daughter of the North/Blood of Winterfell/Ice and Fire/The Wolf and the Dragon (ToJ)

Braavos - The Mummer's Show/Cat of the Canals (please oh please)

The Wall and Beyond - The Lands of Always Winter/The Heart of Winter/Ice and Fire/Azor Ahai/Lightbringer

Riverlands - Warriors of Light/Guest Right/Vengeance (of the Wolves)

Dorne - Vengeance/The Dragontamer (I totally hope Obara goes to Meereen in place of Quentyn and get roasted).

Mereen - Cyvasse/Children of Light/Stone and Storm (greyscale and euron)

Dothraki - Vaes Dothrak/Womb of the World/Mother of Mountains/Stallion that Mounts the World/The Dragons Remember

Eyrie - The Falcon and the Wolves

Tyrell - Dragonstone/The Mummer's Show/Trial of the Queens

Most of them are lame, but I'll see how wrong they were by next June.

1.kingsmoot
2.white harbour
3.the mummers dragon
4.my lord
5.the last heir
6.winds of winter
7.crows eye
8.warrior of light
9.the long night.
10.valonqar

I'd be shocked if they wait ubtil episode 4 to visit the Wall.

Possible titles

Theme - Titles

Ironborn - Kingsmoot/Crow's Eye/The first storm and the last

Lannister - Goldenhand/Valonqar/Shrouds of Gold

Northmen - Winter/Daughter of the North/Blood of Winterfell/Ice and Fire/The Wolf and the Dragon (ToJ)

Braavos - The Mummer's Show/Cat of the Canals (please oh please)

The Wall and Beyond - The Lands of Always Winter/The Heart of Winter/Ice and Fire/Azor Ahai/Lightbringer

Riverlands - Warriors of Light/Guest Right/Vengeance (of the Wolves)

Dorne - Vengeance/The Dragontamer (I totally hope Obara goes to Meereen in place of Quentyn and get roasted).

Mereen - Cyvasse/Children of Light/Stone and Storm (greyscale and euron)

Dothraki - Vaes Dothrak/Womb of the World/Mother of Mountains/Stallion that Mounts the World/The Dragons Remember

Eyrie - The Falcon and the Wolves

Tyrell - Dragonstone/The Mummer's Show/Trial of the Queens

Most of them are lame, but I'll see how wrong they were by next June.

I think the sequence will be something along the lines of:

1. Ice and Fire (Begins with ToJ, we learn Jon's fate)

2. Womb of the World (Dany and the Dothraki)

3. Warriors of Light (Riverlands outlaw band, Tyrion meets the Red Priestess)

4. The Kingsmoot (Enter Euron!)

5. Hear Me Roar* (The trial of Cersei)

6. Oldtown* (Sam reaches Oldtown..we meet the Tarly family before this?)

7. Vengeance/Justice (Red Wedding 2.0, Jaime in Riverlands, Lady Stoneheart - at least one must be true.)

8. The Mummer's Show  Bloody Hand

9. Dragonstone/Dragontamer (Loras's dark side is exposed or Tyrion or a Martells tries to tame a dragon)

10. The Heart of Winter (WW attack, the Wall falls)

*Titles taken from other posts here.

I can see the big scene which was reported (Hollywood Reporter) with the white walkers being episode 9 or 10, assuming this is the destruction of the wall.  I'd guess the following:

EP1) Aftermath at the wall, Dany held prisoner with the Dothraki, Jamie arriving at Kings Landing, Tyrion starting to face up to challenges in Meereen.  It shows Sansa and Theon escaping the Iron Islands.

EP2) Dany escapes the Dothraki or convinces them to follow her back to Mereen, Jamie heads to the Riverlands for some reason.  Arya is blind and struggling. Sansa/Theon split up, Sansa meets Davos and convinces him to look for Rickon.

EP3) Sam meets his family.  Dany arrives back in Meereen.

EP4) Arya regains her sight fights the Waif and kills her. Theon arrives in the Iron Islands.

EP5) Kings Moot, Margery/Llorys have their trial and at least one of them dies.

EP6) Cersai has her trial, Tommen dies.

E9) White Walkers bring down the wall.  Dany arrives in Westeros.  Arya kills Walder Frey.

Archived