What will Dany and Jons relationship be?

Rickyhunt

So I've heard time and time again that Dany and Jon will be together at some point. They are the combining of ice and fire. However if R+L=J is true then Dany would Be Jon's aunt kinda creepy. Of course there has been plenty of incest inside the books but it is usually done by characters we aren't supposed to like.

Will Dany and Jon Be lovers? Will they rule the seven kingdoms together at the end of the book? Will Jon have to sacrifice Dany to bring forth Lightbringer? Or vice versa?

Or will they be destined to be enemies? Destined to fight on opposite sides?

I think their relationship might start off shaky, especially if Dany has just dealt with (f)aegon. She might be suspicious of another so called nephew and won't know what to make of him. However, I think they will be close allies when taking on the others and their relationship will grow.

I will be surprised if they don't form a kinship or romance.

"A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness..."

If you believe the blue flower is Jon, then it looks like Dany will take positively to him.

I think their relationship might start off shaky, especially if Dany has just dealt with (f)aegon. She might be suspicious of another so called nephew and won't know what to make of him. However, I think they will be close allies when taking on the others and their relationship will grow.

I will be surprised if they don't form a kinship or romance.

"A blue flower grew from a chink in a wall of ice, and filled the air with sweetness..."

If you believe the blue flower is Jon, then it looks like Dany will take positively to him.

i think dany will love him but his heart will be with arya.

And he will betray again for arya. Third treason for love.

i think dany will love him but his heart will be with arya.

And he will betray again for arya. Third treason for love.

I could see him betraying her for Arya, but not because he is in love with Arya. If GRRM was going with Jon/Arya then I think he would have dropped the constant "little sister" thoughts.

Jon/Arya would be taking the incest to the max. They have the purest sibling devotion we have seen in the books, I can't see their relationship taking a complete turn within 1 or 2 books, especially without the 5 year gap.

I could see him betraying her for Arya, but not because he is in love with Arya. If GRRM was going with Jon/Arya then I think he would have dropped the constant "little sister" thoughts.
Jon/Arya would be taking the incest to the max. They have the purest sibling devotion we have seen in the books, I can't see their relationship taking a complete turn within 1 or 2 books, especially without the 5 year gap.

I hope not too. But still, there is a reason that we have so many cases of sibling love and marriage in this world.
GRRM is shipping this.

I think it'll definitely be antagonistic at least as first. Jon isn't having any of Dany's "Ned is one of the usurper's dogs" talk.

*sigh* Daenerys isn't an idiot. She's not going to go on about Ned in front of his "child". He's dead anyway, what would be the point?

*sigh* Daenerys isn't an idiot. She's not going to go on about Ned in front of his "child". He's dead anyway, what would be the point?

Dany will be likely two or three months in a ship on her way to Westeros in which she will heard why the "Usurpers" had to rebel.

And I'm sure the one making the explaining will be the guy who isn't exactly known by his subtlety: Victarion.

"your brother ran away with Lyanna Stark and when her father and brother tried to get some answers, your crazy father fried them both and asked for Stark's and Baratheon's heads".

Barristan will have no other choice to accept he's not lying.

Dany will be likely two or three months in a ship on her way to Westeros in which she will heard why the "Usurpers" had to rebel.

And I'm sure the one making the explaining will be the guy who isn't exactly known by his subtlety: Victarion.

"your brother ran away with Lyanna Stark and when her father and brother tried to get some answers, your crazy father fried them both and asked for Stark's and Baratheon's heads".

Barristan will have no other choice to accept he's not lying.

I think she will learn the truth from Tyrion.

I'm not sure I buy any of the Jon/Danny shipping. I mean this is not a romance novel after all. In the chaos off everything going on, the ongoing wars throughout Westeros, the brooding doom of the Others assault, Jon being betrayed and stabbed, Danny on her quest to reclaim her birth rights that were so brutally taken from her, I just don't see them in the mood to be looking for a romantic encounter. If we see them together in any way, I think it will just be a political arrangement.

As far as Jon and Arya, I find this thought even more unlikely and it would be very disappointing as well. This is one of the purist relationships in the books, and I would hate to see it marred by romantic/incestuous implications.

Archived